Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron as anti-estrogen - TRUTH or FALSE?

You should be using AIFM with that prop to prevent gyno. Proviron will do very little for that.
Use 50mg/day to answer your question :)

this is so hard for me.
for real, every person (i only talk about serious ones) is telling me different .
i dont know what to do.

i thought im not gyno prone, but as i started my new cycle few weeks ago test prop 100mg eod, i IMMEDIATELLY got a gyno only on the left side (quite small one), i was very surprised.

it seems like i can get a surgery for free, so i will let it remove.
but i dont know what to do in the future. actually im like a quite safe roid user, less is more - is my opinion. i have time, patient is the most important thing in bodybuilding.

but i dont wanna get a gyno again, so i thought a non liver toxic AAS like proviron with "anti-e" properties would be the right thing for me.

i talked to quite a lot of doctors, imho good ones, and everyone told me NOT to use Tamoxifen. (they're not like bad AAS blablabla ... ).
i dont know what there opinion is on a real AI, but i suppose the same one.

quite another question: what do you think, when the gyno is removed on the left side, could i get it on the right side? is there a high chance for it?

thanks

You're a little mixed up. Proviron is not AAS.
AI's are used to treat gyno. So is Tamoxifen for that matter. Although for cycling purposes AI's are better because they address all aspects of high estrogen levels not just chest.

You can not only get it on the right side but you can get it on the left again. You really need to use an AI and cabaser when cycling. Especially in your case.

Proviron is an Androgen, isnt? Weak Anabolic, but strong Androgenic properties, therefor an AAS?

yeah but AIs has annoying Sides, so i thought i give Proviron a try.
Thats why i started this thread to find out, if there are more people using proviron standalone as "anti-e" .

But it seems to hard find information on this, because people using proviron mostly use it in combination with tamoxifen (nolvadex).

id like to use it standalone next to test prop, because of the less Side Effects. and im not prone to Hairloss (Hope so lol). so i dont care so much about the DHT thing.

it would be just important to me is it "strong enough" to use it as stand alone anti-e like quadsweep said. for him it seems to work.

probably there is nothing else, than trying it out for me.

despite that, i would really appreciate if maybe more people could write down their proviron experiences.

thank you.
this is really a great board!

bye

Proviron is an Androgen, isnt? Weak Anabolic, but strong Androgenic properties, therefor an AAS?

No. It doesn't bind to the AR in the muscle, it likes the brain. It's not anabolic.

yeah but AIs has annoying Sides, so i thought i give Proviron a try.

The annoying sides like bloating, high blood pressure, gyno, female fat distribution, from test are a lot worse than whatever annoying sides you think you'll get from an AI.

Ulter said:
You're a little mixed up. Proviron is not AAS.
AI's are used to treat gyno. So is Tamoxifen for that matter. Although for cycling purposes AI's are better because they address all aspects of high estrogen levels not just chest.

You can not only get it on the right side but you can get it on the left again. You really need to use an AI and cabaser when cycling. Especially in your case.

Actually, Proviron is an AAS.

SamV,

Proviron may offset your estrogenic sides since it is very similar to DHT, but it wont actually reduce your estrogen levels. Still Id try to avoid tamoxifen too if I where you, so the proviron might be worth a try.

Are you using anything else besides the ~500mg week test? Any proscar, forskolin supps?

-Pp

Proviron binds much more weakly to the aromatase enzyme than any of the poplular AIs. While it might be adequate for some genetically fortunate individuals, it should not be viewed as reasonable AI provision for a cycle. The stronger your cycle, the less adequate it is likely to be due to its weak binding.

Regarding your gyno, many on here have grown small lumps and had them dissipate with AI usage or even with tamoxifen usage, often some combination of the two. I had some recently and with nothing more than some cabaser, some letro and spraying AIFM directly onto the lumps, they went in about a week. It's possible that surgery is not necessary for you. Of course, you should evaluate your condition alongside your doctor's best suggestions.

first, thank you so much for your responses.

@primoridal performance
no, im just using test prop 150mg eod.
no proscar or other drugs.

SAMV said:
first, thank you so much for your responses.

@primoridal performance
no, im just using test prop 150mg eod.
no proscar or other drugs.

Samv

Whats your honest body fat percentage?

Do you have any hair loss issues?

Prostate issues, such as frequent urination?

-Pp

Top Bottom