Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron as anti-estrogen - TRUTH or FALSE?

SAMV

Hi all,

i have read honestly about 300 messages/articles/etc about proviron.

Some say its completly useless.
some say great during PCT
some say it make you harder
some say it works as anti-e
some say it doesnt work as anti-e

why are there so different opinions on it? for sure, a lot of people just talk what they heard.....

so i would like to ask all of you, who REALLY has experience with proviron.

What are yours? espacially considering proviron as anti-estrogen?

thanks!

SAMV said:
Hi all,

i have read honestly about 300 messages/articles/etc about proviron.

Some say its completly useless.
some say great during PCT
some say it make you harder
some say it works as anti-e
some say it doesnt work as anti-e

why are there so different opinions on it? for sure, a lot of people just talk what they heard.....

so i would like to ask all of you, who REALLY has experience with proviron.

What are yours? espacially considering proviron as anti-estrogen?

thanks!
becasue everyone is different

I've used it extensively (100mg ED for several months), and I've gone without it for several months. I never noticed any difference, so I no longer waste my money on it.
Yes; everybody reacts differently.
If you have a problem with mild estrogen build up give proviron a try and see if it helps.
If you have big problems with estrogen than use something stronger ASAP.

proviron is not an aromatase inhibitor, however it has DHT like binding and because of high affinity for SHBG increases free DHT. DHT modulates the ER, so it does have an indirect effect on estrogen receptor expression

macrophage69alpha said:
proviron is not an aromatase inhibitor, however it has DHT like binding and because of high affinity for SHBG increases free DHT. DHT modulates the ER, so it does have an indirect effect on estrogen receptor expression
Same concept as Masteron?

macrophage69alpha said:

Doesn't it bind to the Aromatase enzyme and not convert to estrogen? I've read that it also binds to the andro receptors without effect, blocking androgens from binding to the receptor. This is why some people don't take it.

I read this years ago and i've been out of the game for a while. Info has definitely changed.

What you said does makes sense too though.

50mg ed makes me horny as hell. That is all I use it for, when I get a dip in the libido on cycle.

I like it a lot. I have used it often as my only Anti-e with good results...wood is great too!

Quad

Quad's braver than I am. I would not recommend it for an anti-e in place of an AI.

I use it daily though because of the increased free test and libido.

quadsweep , what is your recommended dosage?
50mg ed?
im thinking about stacking it to my test. prop. 150mg eod cycle.
(for further gyno prevention)

what about side effects?
having any?

thanks

Top Bottom