Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Priceless Information

holy ghost said:
still 25 is low compared to what jerkballs use today

hey guys...
nelson that was a great article....

i don't know anything about "jerkballs", but i routinely see people asking about running dball at 100mg a day... :worried:

SSUUUURRREEEE you were!!!

i was j/k witja. those guys back during that era had bodies that were much more asthetic, i think is the word. in other words, they looked like what body builders should look like to me. symetry and form, small waist, etc. those guys worked hard for it too. just a different time i guess. does anybody think it will go back to that type of bodybuilding? as far as size and such?

mobro said:
SSUUUURRREEEE you were!!!

i was j/k witja. those guys back during that era had bodies that were much more asthetic, i think is the word. in other words, they looked like what body builders should look like to me. symetry and form, small waist, etc. those guys worked hard for it too. just a different time i guess. does anybody think it will go back to that type of bodybuilding? as far as size and such?

That's the eternal question. The long and short of it is -- BB competitions MUST go to the biggest, freakiest guys because that's what they've always been and what they must be. Otherwise, it's a male revue beauty contest.

For everyone else, it's a judgement call. But as mentioned, who would have a problem with looking like Don Howorth? And no matter what body type a women might like, I don't think too many would complain if you took off your shirt and looked like that. Looking like an off season Markus Ruhl -- different story.

Whenever guys say they don't think he's big enough, my response is; "Look like that FIRST, THEN tell me you need more gear!" :mix:

Top Bottom