Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pressure points in self defense tactics.

• Thread starter Thread starter bigbadassdude
  • Start date Start date
heavy_duty said:
I have gotten really good on inside the leg (femoral nerve. This is located on the inside of the thigh, about testicle high) but you have to really know your own stance before you go for this. lots of practice as always. it is more effective than kicking the balls but not as simple.

Yeah, we worked on that one also.... The instructor is a little guy about 60 years old, but he knows his shit and can do everything without thinking...Very impressive.

heavy_duty said:
I have seen classified tapes of cops in training on the receivin end of a Brachial Stun and most of them (99.9%) dropped like a sack of shit and they knew "something" was coming LOL.

you don't really get knocked out but you lose your legs for about 10-20 seconds.
The biggest guy I did it to was 320LBS and 6'2". At that time I was probably 155 Lbs :)

sexy!!! any pix or vids of that??? no homo

timtim said:
thanks. my brother has 18 years experience training himself along with his military training that says otherwise. some people will roll you up. it happens. deal with it.

do it in a fight, that's all I got to say. If you can do that, and it works.......fine. But like I said, training for a combat situation is ALOT different than actually BEING in a combat situation. Reaching for a vulcan nostril hold or a shiatsu cock tip incapacitator while in the midst of an all out brawl is bordering on retardation and you deserve the consequences. I'd like to see your brother try that shit on a 350 pound tongan.....it just don't work. Maybe if you sneak up behind him and pull some splinter cell shit, fine. But against someone who knows how to fight, you're gonna take massive meaty paws to the face as you're reaching for that wet willy or purple nurple. Sure the shit hurts when you're in class.........and I bet you even think to yourself how quickly you'd tap if that was done to you in a real fight. But in a real fight, if the hold doesn't somehow disable your CNS, chances are you're not gonna feel it. If it can be done, I wanna see video proof of it.

bigbadassdude said:
I grabbed my partner and kneed him in the common perineal nerve (he had a blocking bag for protection) I slipped and fell down... Was quite funny.

you kneed a man in his taint?? Now that I would pay to see. :lmao:

redsamurai said:
do it in a fight, that's all I got to say. If you can do that, and it works.......fine. But like I said, training for a combat situation is ALOT different than actually BEING in a combat situation. Reaching for a vulcan nostril hold or a shiatsu cock tip incapacitator while in the midst of an all out brawl is bordering on retardation and you deserve the consequences. I'd like to see your brother try that shit on a 350 pound tongan.....it just don't work. Maybe if you sneak up behind him and pull some splinter cell shit, fine. But against someone who knows how to fight, you're gonna take massive meaty paws to the face as you're reaching for that wet willy or purple nurple. Sure the shit hurts when you're in class.........and I bet you even think to yourself how quickly you'd tap if that was done to you in a real fight. But in a real fight, if the hold doesn't somehow disable your CNS, chances are you're not gonna feel it. If it can be done, I wanna see video proof of it.

its obvious you cant fight at an advanced level, neither can i. but i dont try to minimize others gifts to justify your perceived short comings. you sound ridiculous/envious making up sarcastic names for techniques you understand nothing about.

like i said, 18 years of training plus military training (not with the army, marines, air force either). why cant you accept the fact that some people can apply these techniques in the heat of the battle? thats why people spend more than half their lives preparing, so they can do it. just because you cant doesnt mean plenty others cant. the old adage, there is always someone bigger and tougher. its true. seems you dont like to think so.

a kick to the nuts will override every single pressure point in the body.

redsamurai said:

When are you coming back to Toronto?

the only pressure point I know of is the one right under the armpit. I wait patiently for someone to stretch their arms overhead and then I knuckle punch them right in the armpit. DEAD ARM!! Sometimes I even slap a headlock on 'em just to make them cry uncle.

Top Bottom