Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pressure points in self defense tactics.

• Thread starter Thread starter bigbadassdude
  • Start date Start date
timtim said:
i could introduce you to a bunch of people who'd have you tapped out in a heart beat. it has nothing to do with your neck and everything to do with lousy technique.
+1 absolute fact!

bigbadassdude said:
Didn't work on me yesterday... The other students were laughing because I just sat there expressionless as guys were digging their fingers into the pressure points under my jaw and nose... That's what happens when you have a huge muscular neck... The nerves are under all that muscle I guess... It took the instructor to make me tap out finally, but that shit would never work in real life on guys like me... I think a high pain tolerance from bodybuilding helps also.

LOL at bodybuilding improving muscles
1. underneath the adams apple
2. in your temple
3. tendons on the thumb side of the wrist
4. "funny bone" points around the elbow
5. a line of points in the center of your skull

Not to mention many of them in the chest were intended to be struck with a spear or knife

I'll just yank on your lower lip and you'll be screaming like a bitch, lol.

bigbadassdude said:
Didn't work on me yesterday... The other students were laughing because I just sat there expressionless as guys were digging their fingers into the pressure points under my jaw and nose... That's what happens when you have a huge muscular neck... The nerves are under all that muscle I guess... It took the instructor to make me tap out finally, but that shit would never work in real life on guys like me... I think a high pain tolerance from bodybuilding helps also.

I'm a PPCT dude and DT and I learned a long time ago that there's a % of the population that does not react to the pressure point control tactics. BUT It has nothing to do with muscle. I know skinny dudes that it does not work on either and muscle dudes that cry like a fucking baby and drop like a sack of shit when you go up side their head with a Brachial Stun.

Glad you had fun anyway :)

AAP said:
what the fuck kind of bucket neck protects under your nose?

Infra Orbital Nerve.

That shit works great but the prick cant be expecting it.
That one is used when you want a fucker to stand up or get out of a chair.
Makes bitches comply!

PPCT takes a LOT of practice so you don't have to go searching for the persons nerves. Cops who do it for 8 hours in class then never practice will NOT know how to use it in the field.

But the same can be said for the use of a firearm too I guess.

Top Bottom