Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pressure points in self defense tactics.

• Thread starter Thread starter bigbadassdude
  • Start date Start date
I have seen classified tapes of cops in training on the receivin end of a Brachial Stun and most of them (99.9%) dropped like a sack of shit and they knew "something" was coming LOL.

you don't really get knocked out but you lose your legs for about 10-20 seconds.
The biggest guy I did it to was 320LBS and 6'2". At that time I was probably 155 Lbs :)

heavy_duty said:
I have seen classified tapes of cops in training on the receivin end of a Brachial Stun and most of them (99.9%) dropped like a sack of shit and they knew "something" was coming LOL.

you don't really get knocked out but you lose your legs for about 10-20 seconds.
The biggest guy I did it to was 320LBS and 6'2". At that time I was probably 155 Lbs :)

ive seen people get points grabbed and strikes applied and people are just what they are expected to be - STUNNED. thats when they get the shit kicked out of them because they are near defenseless.

heavy_duty said:
I'm a PPCT dude and DT and I learned a long time ago that there's a % of the population that does not react to the pressure point control tactics. BUT It has nothing to do with muscle. I know skinny dudes that it does not work on either and muscle dudes that cry like a fucking baby and drop like a sack of shit when you go up side their head with a Brachial Stun.

Glad you had fun anyway :)

That's what the instructor said.. On cocaine users and those that have had broken noses, the infraorbital pressure point usually will not work and on a small percentage of population, certain pressure points will not work... Some can withstand a lot of pain (like me) and if the technique doesn't work in 3 seconds, time to move on to something else... It's the PPCT also.

bigbadassdude said:
and if the technique doesn't work in 3 seconds, time to move on to something else... It's the PPCT also.

Amen to that!
Plan B, C and D LOL
elbows, knees, radio for back-up, Oleoresin Capsicum, tazer, kick ass.

heavy_duty said:

That one will fuck you up... Haven't had it done on me yet and don't look forward to it.... I like the kick to the common perineal nerve on the side of the leg and the technique where in a clinch, you grab them behind the head and take them to the floor and then apply pressure to the mandibular pressure point and get them in an arm bar... They drop like a sack of potatoes. The infraorbital works great on most people.

I grabbed my partner and kneed him in the common perineal nerve (he had a blocking bag for protection) I slipped and fell down... Was quite funny.

PICK3 said:
me thinks

bigbadassdude = biteme

Me thinks you are korrekt! Now I know why all his posts are stupid/BS. Same sack. Different made up name. Big bad ass, shit. A serious mental issue, maybe he had some mace float by when he was doing the neighbors dog.

:santa:

I have gotten really good on inside the leg (femoral nerve. This is located on the inside of the thigh, about testicle high) but you have to really know your own stance before you go for this. lots of practice as always. it is more effective than kicking the balls but not as simple.

Top Bottom