Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pressure points in self defense tactics.

• Thread starter Thread starter bigbadassdude
  • Start date Start date
The guy is full of shit. His stories sound very familiar. He has a big muscular neck so his pressure points are untouchable? Geezus.

Course sounds like he has some real issues... big bad ass dude? Come on. More like little skinny fvk that is prone to preverication.

:santa:

heavy_duty said:
Infra Orbital Nerve.

That shit works great but the prick cant be expecting it.
That one is used when you want a fucker to stand up or get out of a chair.
Makes bitches comply!

if his neck goes all the way up to under his nose, how can he eat?

timtim said:
i could introduce you to a bunch of people who'd have you tapped out in a heart beat. it has nothing to do with your neck and everything to do with lousy technique.

sorry, in real life people don't stand there patiently while you apply the vulcan sleeper. Joint locks work.......but bodies in motion move too fast for a pressure point technique to have much affect. Adrenaline overrides that shit. In a school setting, sure........the shit will hurt. But if you're in the middle of a scrum they're just going to piss you off. Now if you're talking pressure points like a throat grab or eye gouge, that's a different story......lol

heavy_duty said:
I'm a PPCT dude and DT and I learned a long time ago that there's a % of the population that does not react to the pressure point control tactics. BUT It has nothing to do with muscle. I know skinny dudes that it does not work on either and muscle dudes that cry like a fucking baby and drop like a sack of shit when you go up side their head with a Brachial Stun.

Glad you had fun anyway :)

i went through the academy and they told me the same thing. but i wasnt so lucky, it hurt like a bitch especially when I was the test subject for the instructor just because i had the biggest neck there. i tapped before he even pushed...lol

redsamurai said:
sorry, in real life people don't stand there patiently while you apply the vulcan sleeper. Joint locks work.......but bodies in motion move too fast for a pressure point technique to have much affect. Adrenaline overrides that shit. In a school setting, sure........the shit will hurt. But if you're in the middle of a scrum they're just going to piss you off. Now if you're talking pressure points like a throat grab or eye gouge, that's a different story......lol

thanks. my brother has 18 years experience training himself along with his military training that says otherwise. some people will roll you up. it happens. deal with it.

Top Bottom