Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pintoca Cutting Calculator. Read up

Pintoca, is there anyway you could either repost the file or pm/email me? I'd like to get a copy of it as i was about to create one myself, however, i figured some smart person on here took the time already. Thus, i/we don't want to recreate the wheel. Thanks.

pintoca said:
I've been receiving a lot of poositive feedback because of a post I did yesterday. The post in question is here (at the top of the page):

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4485706#post4485706

Anyway, I put together a calculator that will allow you to create your own program "a la pintoca". Please be aware that I make no warranty whatsoever on the results. I don't know if this will work for you as it did work (and continue to work for me: 50 pounds lost in 5 months). It depends on a lot of factors. I can guarantee you will shed some fat, though.... in a fast manner too. It is your own responsibility to track your results and measure how much LBM you are loosing, so you can adjust your calories accordingly.

In any case I think it's worth checking it out and tweaking it for your own needs.

The spreadsheet is 100% Virus Free and it is unlocked so feel free to change it.

ONLY CHANGE THE BLUE CELLS, until you understand how it works.

You can find it here:

http://www.ccfiles.de/Pintoca Cutting Calculator v1.0.xls

Comments and feedback are welcomed.

PS. Is it just me or the site is DEAD slow today???

i wonder what's with the url?: it links to some kind of "buy a domain" page - no calculator or spreadsheet.

Hello everybody, if there is still interest in the file, I will upload it somewhere, better yet. Does any of you have available hosting space to hold it? I could send it to someone for hosting.

Why would any of you listen to this former fat fuck.............

Oh that's right he's not fat any more,my bad :)

Hi guys,

Old thread I know but hopefully people are still active, just curious i've started exercising/monitoring my calories over the last few weeks as has my gf. I'm 207lbs (30%BF) she's 176lbs (40%BF) our target being 182lbs + 140lbs respectively, now we're working quite hard for 4-5 days a week.

Why is it my projected loss over a period of 12 weeks is greater than hers?

I've answered my own questions above, turns out I wasn't entering her calories correctly!

But I do have another question, how is one supposed to calculate Fat/Muscle loss ration and their Body Efficiency?

207 divide by your 30% makes=

207/100*30 = 62.1 lbs of fat
Which leaves 144.9 lbs of evrything else.

Just keeping doing that every week to ascertain what your weight loss has come from, hopefully mainly fat and not to much muscle.

Hope thats what you are referring too

Top Bottom