Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pintoca Cutting Calculator. Read up

Thanks a lot Pin as for the Body fat I was originally guessing. I got Taniata scale , a Tape measurer and a fat calapers. I just got the calipers because I feel they are more accurate. I think the scale is about 5% off. Do you have any suggested sites to go to for tracking or detailing taking bf%?

NEM

Nem said:
Thanks a lot Pin as for the Body fat I was originally guessing. I got Taniata scale , a Tape measurer and a fat calapers. I just got the calipers because I feel they are more accurate. I think the scale is about 5% off. Do you have any suggested sites to go to for tracking or detailing taking bf%?

NEM

the callipers should have an instruction manual... though doing it yourself might not be the best of ideas, until you get some practice (some places are hard to reach).

Failing that, PM me your email address

Niceee gona use this to finally break the single digit BF% barrier.I too was at over 40% bf about 3 years ago and I am now at 12%.I was weighing 246 at 5'6" ouch that was nasty I couldnt even breathe.Last numbers I saw on the scale was 246 then decided enough is enough.How do I get that thing to print out normal (the calculator that is)It comes up all over the place when I print it.Is there a printer friendly version?

Hello Pintoca~

YOur calculator looks like some pretty cool invention! :artist:
I just want to make sure I got it right because....I am going to start cutting tomorrow with my only cheat meals being on Thanksgiving Day and X mad Eve.
I just want to make sure I have this right. Last I checked I was 128 pds. I are a bunch of crap food today since I am going to start cutting tomorrow so lets just say 129 pds. My bf was last 16.8. Oct 14th. I am just going to go with those measurements until Dec 1st. Well, and Ill change the weight once a week.
So on the calulater it says Value bmr 1,424 Is this the minumum amount of cals I need to eat to maintain?
My goal is to reach 10 % b/f. No big hurry but the sooner the better. Ya know?
I am currently eating about 1,350 to 1450 cal a day.
I work out 6 days a week
5 of them are weights and the
6 out of 7 are burning like between 350 cal to 620 a day in cardio. I always mix it up.
So on your sheet...I guess I need to know if my tdee is 1,55 ?
And I guess I should follow the ratios like 45 p,25c, 30f? to lose on mon.tues.wed.fri and sat? and then a 35,50,15 on the other 2 days?
So on the other 2 days is that like the less intense days of the week? Or does that not matter?
I see in also shows how many cals out in weights and cardio. I guess I should follow that as a guideline?
Sorry for all the ?'s. Its just that if I am going to do this I want to do it all right. Thanks babe! :mix:

I know this is an old thread but I just want to say Thank You to Pintoca for the very valuable information.

Top Bottom