Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet help - Dog with intense unrelenting itching

Sigh. I know he loves her, he is just stubborn to a fault. She seems to be resting comfortably by my bed right now, but I'm definitely going to look into hypoalergenic food the next time I'm running errands.
You can't just go by the label for hypoallergenic. You do want to read the label. Honestly, if the first one or two ingredients aren't MEAT (not byproducts) then walk away. If there is ANY wheat or corn or their glutens listed AT ALL, walk away. After that, follow the same as you'd feed yourself, if you can't pronounce it, don't eat it (well, up to a point, the rule drops off when it gets to the lower part of the ingredient list where they're listing vitamins and supplements, the less than 2% bit).

You're best bet is something like a lamb and rice, or something with potatoes.

I can vouch for a food brand Innova which I know is now carried at Pet-- (smart? Co? Can't remember)

I tried to get my dog to eat the Blue Buffalo sweet potato and duck kibble, but he wouldn't touch it.. 70 $/bag and I had to just throw it out.

Top Bottom