Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots will dominate Cinci!

The_Eviscerator said:
Cinci is up and coming. They cam close to giving the Pats a game. Take away the 4 gift penalties and calls (the bullshit fumble that Rudi Johnson had when both asscheeks were on the ground.) that the Pats get every game and Cinci would have won.

The pats look horrid against the pass. Unless they get Ty Law and Poole back, I don't think they will make it to the Bowl.

You're right, Cinci is up and coming... Actually I kinda like 'em...

4 gift penalties?? No such thing... 1 maybe...
Fumbles a fumble dude... They got coachs challenge for a reason :)
Bullshit calls??? The Patriots didnt win 2 SB's and 26 out of 27 games because of bullshit calls dude... :):):)

Karma for bein a hater!!!! :)

slickdadd said:
Well actually they did kinda. Remember the tuck rule? ;)
Whether you like it or not, they called that according to the rules. They brought it up at the competition commitee, and left the rule as written.

jestros said:
Whether you like it or not, they called that according to the rules. They brought it up at the competition commitee, and left the rule as written.

Yeah I know, but it was still a crock of shit.

slickdadd said:
Yeah I know, but it was still a crock of shit.
Letting go will set you free young grasshopper.

Listen, I have to hear about all the bad calls that go against the seasquawcks, so the fuck what? There are always bad calls, the good teams will get past that and win anyway. The bad teams will dwell on every questionable call that goes against them, just like Mike Holmgren does. All freakin week he crys his ass off. Listen up jerkass, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, wipe away those tears and get ready for the next play, or the next game.

Raider crybabies about the Tuck rule still? Maybe the Tuck rule is a crock of shit but if you opened your good eye on that play you would have seen the "blow to the head" on Brady by Woodsen which the refs missed which would have negated the fumble and give the Pats a first down. Raiders had destiny in their own hands and they couldn't punch it in the end zone. Losers blame others for their losses. Pats just continue to win.

jestros said:
Letting go will set you free young grasshopper.

Listen, I have to hear about all the bad calls that go against the seasquawcks, so the fuck what? There are always bad calls, the good teams will get past that and win anyway. The bad teams will dwell on every questionable call that goes against them, just like Mike Holmgren does. All freakin week he crys his ass off. Listen up jerkass, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, wipe away those tears and get ready for the next play, or the next game.

Oh I couldn't care less about that play. I am neither a Raiders nor a Pats fan. Didn't bother or excite me at all. I'm just commenting from a neutral perspective, and from that perspective, it was a garbage call. The refs can defend themselves all they want. The Pats deserved to win the super bowl they way they planned in it, but they were fortunate to be there.

Like I said. I don't give a shit about calls, stats etc... I care abou the number of W's in the Win column... TO can do his dances, Peyton can get his yards, Raiders fans can bitch about the tuck rule...

2 Super Bowls
26 out of 27 wins.

End of story. Thats all that really matters.

:)

patsfan1379 said:
Like I said. I don't give a shit about calls, stats etc... I care abou the number of W's in the Win column... TO can do his dances, Peyton can get his yards, Raiders fans can bitch about the tuck rule...

2 Super Bowls
26 out of 27 wins.

End of story. Thats all that really matters.

:)

Yep. I agree. They look good this year too.

Top Bottom