Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots will dominate Cinci!

'02-'04 Patriots squad is one of the best in history.

2 championships in a salary cap era. (Soon 3.)
No superstars.
21 straight wins.
26 out of 27 games won.

I don't care about Peyton "Queer" Mannings TD's or the Eagles "Power"
I care about wins. I care about titles. Not 2 pressure chokers!!!!
I could go on for at least 10 minutes.

DYNASTY MUTHU FUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K to pats fans.....

....they wont win the Bowl this year...their D is too shakey - 550 yards to the BENGALS

patsfan1379 said:
I don't care about Peyton "Queer" Mannings TD's
I hope its pat vs colts again in the playoffs this year. I'd love to see Downsyndrome Manning follow in Mario's footsteps, lots of records, zero championships.
I hope the pats get the #1 seed too, I'd like to see the Stealers have to play on the road for once. Why are all their tough games at home?

The Shadow said:
....they wont win the Bowl this year...their D is too shakey - 550 yards to the BENGALS

The last two SB's their D was marginal at best... This year is no different. Nearly all of their starting DBACKS and corners are on IR... Including the LAW... But 80% of the starters are projected to return for the playoffs.

Now with all the shit I'm talking... Watch them lose...

:):)

jestros said:
I hope its pat vs colts again in the playoffs this year. I'd love to see Downsyndrome Manning follow in Mario's footsteps, lots of records, zero championships.
I hope the pats get the #1 seed too, I'd like to see the Stealers have to play on the road for once. Why are all their tough games at home?

Man I really HATE Manning... The whole family... I hate that holier-than-thou shit... Win a ring then talk buddy...

I should set up a poll for the amout of Manning haters...

The Shadow said:
They've got a wide reciever back there a DB. And oh yeah, he's had 3 picks.

NE didn't cover the spread, I picked Cinci in my pool because I knew Palmer could keep it closer than the +10 1/2 points they got

4everhung said:
yep,but at plus ~11
if Cincy has a good draft and doesn't fuck up the signings
they will emerge next year

Cinci is up and coming. They cam close to giving the Pats a game. Take away the 4 gift penalties and calls (the bullshit fumble that Rudi Johnson had when both asscheeks were on the ground.) that the Pats get every game and Cinci would have won.

The pats look horrid against the pass. Unless they get Ty Law and Poole back, I don't think they will make it to the Bowl.

The Shadow said:

Cincy is right around the top 10 in offense in the NFL. Their D is garbage, but they can put up some points the past two years. They have a ton of WR's a good RB, and when the qb is consistent they pile up some stats.

Top Bottom