Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots will dominate Cinci!

patsfan1379 said:
'02-'04 Patriots squad is one of the best in history.

2 championships in a salary cap era. (Soon 3.)
No superstars.
21 straight wins.
26 out of 27 games won.

I don't care about Peyton "Queer" Mannings TD's or the Eagles "Power"
I care about wins. I care about titles. Not 2 pressure chokers!!!!
I could go on for at least 10 minutes.

DYNASTY MUTHU FUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K to pats fans.....
I'm very impressed with the Pat's "run"
myself just been hangin' with the Bengals since I lived there in '89-'92
IMO,there are a few teams in the AFC with losing and/or .500 records that could have near double digit Wins in the NFC..it's the real dominant league...and the Pats continue to impress with a very nice 10-1-2 spread record last time I checked..virtually unheard of for a dominant team..matched by San Diego,but San Diego is an emerging dark horse..the type of team you usually find with the best spread record

jestros said:
They've got a wide reciever back there a DB. And oh yeah, he's had 3 picks.
generally it's not a good sign to be getting a lot of picks
it means teams are throwing at you because they percieve you to be the weak link
sure you get a pick or two
there's some weak OL's and weak QB's too

4everhung said:
it means teams are throwing at you because they percieve you to be the weak link

thats the thing... perception... people perceive the patriots to be thin defensively... they perceive tom brady to have slow feet and a week arm... just like the perceived them to go '03 style with five wide, trick plays and screens...

thats when they beat you... they know how your going to think of them, and then they do the opposite and beat your ass...

its no coincidence that the pats went from a short yardage passing machine, to an all out old school run it up you fucking ass team... how many times have you seen them go five wide this year???

once teams catch on to what they are doing now... they will change...

mark my words... when the playoffs come around the patriots will be changing their offensive schemes significantly...

fucking mad scientists i tell ya

4everhung said:
I'm very impressed with the Pat's "run"
myself just been hangin' with the Bengals since I lived there in '89-'92
IMO,there are a few teams in the AFC with losing and/or .500 records that could have near double digit Wins in the NFC..it's the real dominant league...and the Pats continue to impress with a very nice 10-1-2 spread record last time I checked..virtually unheard of for a dominant team..matched by San Diego,but San Diego is an emerging dark horse..the type of team you usually find with the best spread record

boy do i agree... San Diego should be watched... They look nasty... I bet Manning fag #2 is really kicking himself now!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

4everhung said:
You've got some strange logic. Getting interceptions is not a good thing now? If they think you are a weak link, and you get a pick, thats not good? So Troy Brown should bat those balls away instead of catching them?

Here's the deal, when you have enough picks, pretty soon, QB's will think twice before throwing it in there. Like last years afc champ game, where Ty Law caught more balls from Peyton than the colts top reciever.

jestros said:
You've got some strange logic. Getting interceptions is not a good thing now? If they think you are a weak link, and you get a pick, thats not good? So Troy Brown should bat those balls away instead of catching them?

Here's the deal, when you have enough picks, pretty soon, QB's will think twice before throwing it in there. Like last years afc champ game, where Ty Law caught more balls from Peyton than the colts top reciever.

LOL... Boy that was good...

It's pretty useless trying to argue Patriots football with me... I never stop. :):)

jestros said:

when I get some time
I'll list up the pro-bowl secondary's for the last few years
check out their pick totals
I'll bet half of them will have zero-2 picks

same logic applies to sacks too
slightly different
but basically in the NFL as a player emerges as a "force" beyond and starts to record sacks
the league adjusts

4everhung said:
same logic applies to sacks too
slightly different
but basically in the NFL as a player emerges as a "force" beyond and starts to record sacks
the league adjusts

so your saying a dback with picks is a bad player and a lineman with sacks is a bad lineman :p :p :p :p

you're missing the point
they're are very subtle dynamics in an NFL game
keep laughing
my younger brother was in the NFL as an OL for seven years
thats doesn't necessarily give me some kind of superior knowledge
but I do have some insight into the game
have chatted at length with some players
Brunell,Boselli
many at his wedding
you wouldn't believe what kind of signal calling goes down in the trenches before a snap

Top Bottom