Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orville Burke- The next Mr. O?

Uh no. Not with those shitty arms and pot belly. Burke is clearly the most overrated pro today. His physique is such a mess and it's a shame that he ever won a few shows and placed top 6 in the O already. If you want mind boggling mass, with no lagging bodyparts and some of the freakiest bodyparts in the sport (legs, back, triceps) a relatively small waist and good overall shape, then Tom Prince is far superior and his time will eventually come.

orville burke's physique is utter garbage. can we allllll say overrated!! anyone with an eye for symetry,size and hardness can see he is not on par with the other quality guys like tom prince and dexter jackson. he must have been on his knees blowing the judges at the new york show to beat prince....what nonsence!!!!

Sorry I have to disagree. Burke has been blessed with some weird Karma to get him this far. If he makes Mr. O I will never pick up a weight again in my life....wellll, maybe not but I will never be interested in that contest again.

Top Bottom