Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orville Burke- The next Mr. O?

Hell no he shouldn't win the Olympia, but in my opinion neither should Ronnie...and Dorian Yates shouldn't of won as many as he did. They all have huge nasty guts, and Dorian's arms sucked but he still won, now would you guys say he was on his knees blowing the judges? If Orville was 5 or more years younger he would win the Olympia, based on the judging history of the IFFB. If the GH guts bothers everybody so much then about 9 out of 10 top ten pros should never win the Olympia. They all have it, even Wheeler has a GH gut. Just some guys have less than others. Dareem Charles should win the Olympia if you want a Mr. O with a real small waist.

p.s. IMO Dorian had one of the ugliest physiques of all time...big and ripped, but ugly as shit.

Juan is right. If you think Orville shouldn't win because of his gut, then most of the top pros shouldn't even crack top ten. Shawn Ray should be Mr. O in this case.

I agree, shawn should have easily won at least 1 Mr. O by now. But everyone is seeing Coleman win with a big butt fucking ugly physique, so they're all trying to go that route. In "My humble opinion".....there's only a couple guys who can pull off the "mass game" and still look "decent".......and Ronnie ain't one of them. He's way tapped out his frame. His lats share the same real estate as his waist.........that's ugly as sin!!

id have to say jay cutler will be the next - he is young - only 28 years as of august, and he is the perfect candidate to start winning next year at 29, and keep winning until he retires as the rules of the mr. o state.

looking at that picture of orville up there reminds me of an article written (by jim rosenthal i think) in FLEX magazine saying that Dexter Jackson should have won the toronto show because "Burke looked watery and bloated through much of the afternoon show"

i'd like to see what that writer looks like:rolleyes:

You know what I think is funny? and this isn't to flame anyone here..
But I remember when Ronnie won the Olympia and everybody loved him. Then his second win in '99 where i thought Flex should have won everyone thought I was crazy..in 2000 alot of people were saying a limited bodybuilder like Kevin Levrone should have beat him(I disagree). Now after he wins this year eveybody can't stand him.
Just for the record I couldn't stand him from the beginning. I just wish more people saw this shit from the beginning.

Top Bottom