Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orville Burke- The next Mr. O?

Burke is a joke. No chest, arms, abs, delts suck, no calves, no hams. All quads and back. I guess in the IFBB that's all you need. It's a travesty that this guy beat Dexter Jackson. He shouldn't even be top 10 in any contest.

now if we alllllllll know burke is utter garbage on the stage what does this say about the guy who started this post that thinks burke is the next mr. o? hmmmmmmmm....

i am not very fond of his physique also but apparently he likes it to keep it going. i just hope he dose not win the big"O". my grand mother should enter to compete against him, her gut is just a little bigger than his and her quads are about the same size along with her traps. she is almost as defined as he is also.

He doesn't impress me. There's no way he should have been in the top ten in the Mr O, let alone #6...

You all are crazy... he's a shoe in for the Next O... He said in an interview that as soon as he can return from maternity leave he will train harder than ever before.

Rich

I agree with all of you that his body is totally ugly, but so is ronnie's but he still wins. I myself like a physique like shawn ray, flex wheeler and I would rather one of them win it than a guy like Orville. I've seen Orville guest pose along with other top pros together on the same stage and he made them all look like little kids. The man is HUGE!!! As for the guy who says he has no calves, are you blind or what?

Top Bottom