Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

only pre-season but...

Eli looked like ass, while Warner had little to no problem, wish I could have seen the game. I sure hope they are smart and keep Eli as a backup and let him learn, and let warner run the team, and teach the youngster, cuz if they throw that poor bastard to the lions early, they will throw his career away IMO!

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
warner = rings and League MVPs
Eli= rookie zero experience

what is the sum? Warner starts until he is injured.

good evaluation, and I belive the same thing, atleast that is what I would do, but who knows the pressure the coach and manager are under to get the "other manning" on the field to pull fans in!!!!!

But by all means I feel that giants best chance to win, and develop into a great team, as well as mold manning into a outstanding qback is to start warner for the next couple years!!!

IMO
Peace

small notes, boys looked pretty good behind vinny, lions cant win on the road "EVER" LOL, but first string looks to play good, in every game in the first half (when it is usually 1st string against 1st string) they have been leading, then the depth(which doesnt exist on that team) loses the game...LOL But anyways, cant wait for opening game

peace

Top Bottom