Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

only pre-season but...

TRUEsoldier said:
But yes they have sucked almost their whole franchise history, havnt made the playoffs since barry, and havnt had a winning record since either...But thats fine with me, I still am a fan, that is what you call a TRUE fan, not some banwaggin shit wipe that jumps on the winning team!!! and by the way that is why I dont like the Cowfags, or most of their fans, cuz they are MAINLY banwagginers, and no nothing about their franchise or no real pride in being a fan, and when they are losing, they just rute for a different team till they are winning again! I applaud you for knowing your team, and wont disgrace you by callin you a banwagginer!!!

Nah, I dont teach history, but my brother does;)

Hey I haven't disrespected your lowly lions bro. I just stated facts. At least the Cowboys have been to the playoffs recently. Got bounced by Carolina, but hey if we talk the most recent season (03-04) @ least we get to the playoffs. I am not a bandwagon guy though. I applaud you for sticking by your team, but it is hard to allow you to badmouth the most historied team since the Super Bowl Era (8 superbowl appearances)when you & the Lions have never even been to the big show. I guess if it makes you feel good to belittle the Cowboys, then suit yourself. I like Roy Williams and Mooch, so I would like to see them do well. They will probably go to the playoffs this season or next season. The Boys will make the playoffs again this season, maybe against the Lions who knows?

Good Luck TS

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Nah, I dont teach history, but my brother does;)

Hey I haven't disrespected your lowly lions bro. I just stated facts. At least the Cowboys have been to the playoffs recently. Got bounced by Carolina, but hey if we talk the most recent season (03-04) @ least we get to the playoffs. I am not a bandwagon guy though. I applaud you for sticking by your team, but it is hard to allow you to badmouth the most historied team since the Super Bowl Era (8 superbowl appearances)when you & the Lions have never even been to the big show. I guess if it makes you feel good to belittle the Cowboys, then suit yourself. I like Roy Williams and Mooch, so I would like to see them do well. They will probably go to the playoffs this season or next season. The Boys will make the playoffs again this season, maybe against the Lions who knows?

Good Luck TS

Bro, I never try to belittle them, just dont like them so I call them them names, but nothing against them. Agian I was not calling you a banwaggener at all, I respect you know your team, its history, and its future. and true even the recent the boys are better than the Lions...I like when that is brought up, it is good to talk about now. I honestly dont care what happend before 5 years ago, it is to far in the past to affect the team anymore! again bro, like I said, I dont belittle them, cuz it wouldnt get me anywhere, but I dont root for them either!!! feel me on that! so as we were saying we will see when they meet in the season, then we know who will get to talk shit atleast for now...LOL take it easy

Go Lions

I would have picked the Giants, but again they fell apart...of course I didnt get to watch it, but hey I am used to that, I was hoping to catch a game when I went home on leave but now that isnt looking like it will happen :( woewis me

The Cowboys had their success last year because of defense. It will still be that way this year. If Vinny can keep from turning the ball over, and Eddie George can get some 100 yd games, they'll be right there.

Top Bottom