Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

only pre-season but...

Longhorn85 said:
The Cowboys had their success last year because of defense. It will still be that way this year. If Vinny can keep from turning the ball over, and Eddie George can get some 100 yd games, they'll be right there.

That's a tall order for Vinnie. Depending on the O-line the second one is possible seeing as EG is on the downside of his career. He's definitely still got some 100 yd games in him.

Longhorn85 said:
The Cowboys had their success last year because of defense. It will still be that way this year. If Vinny can keep from turning the ball over, and Eddie George can get some 100 yd games, they'll be right there.

true

Well the Lions returned to form last night!! LOL, but thats aight, they played without all starting DB's and 3 backups!!! So that is good to know thye only allowed 17pts. But Harrington didnt get all that good of stats, but it didnt say anything about int's so I hope for the best! I hope he is just not trying to force into specific receivers at times!! Still waiting on the finaly score from the Dallas game, I am sure someone is watching it though! ;)

TRUEsoldier said:
Well the Lions returned to form last night!! LOL, but thats aight, they played without all starting DB's and 3 backups!!! So that is good to know thye only allowed 17pts. But Harrington didnt get all that good of stats, but it didnt say anything about int's so I hope for the best! I hope he is just not trying to force into specific receivers at times!! Still waiting on the finaly score from the Dallas game, I am sure someone is watching it though! ;)

yee hawwww...brownies looked 1/2 way decent............

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
I like the Panthers in this one :)
The best way to go. Panthers are my team and they will win what they didn't last year. I just can't wait until the first season game against the Packers, thats going to be a real football game.

the Bengals handed the Pats their ass
Corey Dillon was mediocre,as I predicted ,when Rudi Johnson took overt
Palmer was sharp too,kitna's quite good too

4everhung said:
the Bengals handed the Pats their ass
Corey Dillon was mediocre,as I predicted ,when Rudi Johnson took overt
Palmer was sharp too,kitna's quite good too
2 words "Pre Season"
The pats needed to lose anyway, they havent for nearly a year. Let em get a taste of defeat.

pre-season yes,but a 31-3 pasting is not good
do the Bengals have greater depth than the Pats?
wonder how far back you would have to go to find a super bowl champ who lost a preseason game by such a wide margin

Top Bottom