Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

only pre-season but...

I know I know, its only preaseason, but first looks have the cowfags lookin like, well fags!!! they got blanked by the texans, which is deffinatly not something to brag about!!!! and just in case you didnt catch it, the Lions wopped up on the Steelers, even though they were missing 3 starting DB's Charles Rogers looked like he did in last years opening, and Joey Harrington looked alot more comftorable than last...

but again its only pre-season

Obviously the Boys looked terrible, I only find comfort in knowing most of the players we played were second, third string and practice squad guys. Still, I have to say the TExans did look crisp and organized and sharp.

Still I wouldn't bury the boys just yet skippy.

Not buring them yet bro, dont worry bout that, the time will come...but I will deffinatly gloat every chance I get about their misfortunes (asside injuries of course, I do have a heart) and when the lions actually play football instead of whatever they do all the times they lose LOL

Whatever floats your boat. At least my team has several Championships.

no matter what "words" you use, the Lion's Franchise has been one of the losingest franchises in NFL History.

nothing but an empty trophy case in the training facility, oh well someone has to be a LIon's fan.

Good Luck, and OH! How long has it been since your team went to the Playoffs?

:mommakin:

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Whatever floats your boat. At least my team has several Championships.

no matter what "words" you use, the Lion's Franchise has been one of the losingest franchises in NFL History.

nothing but an empty trophy case in the training facility, oh well someone has to be a LIon's fan.

Good Luck, and OH! How long has it been since your team went to the Playoffs?

:mommakin:

Bro are you a history teacher???

cuz all your ass talks about is the past!!!!

Its over get over it, yes they were great in their times, but thats that, lets talk about now!!! I am surprised you havnt started a thread called "Cowboys how good we USED to be!"

But yes they have sucked almost their whole franchise history, havnt made the playoffs since barry, and havnt had a winning record since either...But thats fine with me, I still am a fan, that is what you call a TRUE fan, not some banwaggin shit wipe that jumps on the winning team!!! and by the way that is why I dont like the Cowfags, or most of their fans, cuz they are MAINLY banwagginers, and no nothing about their franchise or no real pride in being a fan, and when they are losing, they just rute for a different team till they are winning again! I applaud you for knowing your team, and wont disgrace you by callin you a banwagginer!!!

So talk all the trash you want about the past, and how much it must suck to be a lions fan, I dont really mind, I will never turn my back to my Lions though!!!!!!

Peace

My hometown Seachickens looked pretty good against The Cheesepackers. I don't see them as being a Superbowl contender like the sportscasters are predicting, but they are definitely in the running for a few games in the post-season.

I missed the Raiders/49er's game so I have no idea what my boys in black n silver look like. On paper they're still old, but they did manage to get a couple of key guys during the off season. We shall see. I guess I'd better dust off the spiked shoulder pads. It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!! WOOHOOOOOO!! :)

Top Bottom