Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

any hope of you using tren in the future? you said you might on the podcast
Tren scares the hell out of me, it's so damn potent and so powerful mentally and physically, I just don't know if I could handle the bad sides of tren even at low dose, to compete and win I might have to run it atleast once, but I am man enough to admit I'm terrified of tren and how my personality might change on it.

take it to the stage for sure why not it will be a great experience either way
That is goal I want to do multiple shows and try to take it as far as I can in the amateur level or beyond depending on how well I place and can do. We will see what happens.

maybe one day we'll be on stage together me of course winning first place and you definitely top three
I have no doubt in my mind with your genetics and knowledge and vast years kf competition you would blow me out the water brother, id give it my best shot and try to compete.

para pharma would be proud to support you on your road to a trophy !
You know 1000% wether it was out of my own pocket or supported Para Pharma is my 1 and my only choice brother! My loyalty to Para is something I take very seriously. I support all brands and sources on here as they are all excellent and highly rated, for me personally Para pharma is the only choice and gear I run, not trying to offend anyone in my statement, I just know what works for me and is right for me and that happens to be Para Pharma.

Friday November 10 2023

Today I was pressed for time my fault as I got a late start this morning, at the end of the day I still got a great 45 minutes of back training in today. I will be doing my hour of cardio tonight after work to finish my workout for today.

In the words of Tom Platz I never want to leave the gym feeling like a loser, for me not to feel like a loser I need to accomplish all aspects of my workout.

I don't care if I have to go back twice a day and split things up, I will find a way and I will get it all done no matter what.

Topps 💪

Back

Upright BB Row
1X30@145lbs
1x20@175lbs
1x10@225lbs

Seated Row Machine
4x12@200lbs

Lat Pull Down Machine
5x10@165lbs

From the Floor Cable Row
3x20@110lbs

Cable Standing Neutral Grip pull Down
5x20@20lbs

Rear Delt Machine
5x10@105lbs

Friday November 10 2023

Went back into the gym after work and got my 65 minutes of cardio in to complete my full workout for Friday.

Treadmill
Duration 65 minutes
Distance 3.60 miles
Speed 3.4
Calories burned 340

Friday November 10 2023

Today I was pressed for time my fault as I got a late start this morning, at the end of the day I still got a great 45 minutes of back training in today. I will be doing my hour of cardio tonight after work to finish my workout for today.

In the words of Tom Platz I never want to leave the gym feeling like a loser, for me not to feel like a loser I need to accomplish all aspects of my workout.

I don't care if I have to go back twice a day and split things up, I will find a way and I will get it all done no matter what.

Topps 💪

Back

Upright BB Row
1X30@145lbs
1x20@175lbs
1x10@225lbs

Seated Row Machine
4x12@200lbs

Lat Pull Down Machine
5x10@165lbs

From the Floor Cable Row
3x20@110lbs

Cable Standing Neutral Grip pull Down
5x20@20lbs

Rear Delt Machine
5x10@105lbs
Friday November 10 2023

Went back into the gym after work and got my 65 minutes of cardio in to complete my full workout for Friday.

Treadmill
Duration 65 minutes
Distance 3.60 miles
Speed 3.4
Calories burned 340
@Topps_Baseball88 65 min of cardio good one with full body

Top Bottom