Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

Saturday October 21 2023

I had alot to do this morning and waking up earlier than normal I was still pressed for time, pressed or not I will always come through and find a way to get my work done in the gym nothing will get in the way of my vision and the stage one day.

I have the dedication the fire and the drive to achieve this, I will go the distance in any capacity possible to bring this into reality.

That Para pharma cycle made me learn man, it truly played a bigger role than I ever imagined possible, that drive and mindset that was attained during cycle has carried over to me being off cycle, it really was instrumental in making me believe in myself and confident, it pretty amazing what Para pharma did to teach me about my mind my body and providing me with learning I do have what it takes, I could possibly be a champion one day or earn a pro card possibly, I Have a fire deep down in my soul to conquer my path and the journey I am on.

I am happy and thankful I get to share it all with the community and have shuch great people supporting me, all of the support from everyone here also played a major role in how far I've come up to this point and keeping me grounded pushing me to be my very best, especially on the days I was down or out, the community keep me moving forward and be relentless with it.

I just wanted say thank you to everyone for having my back and supporting my logs and my vision, its made all the difference in my confidence my approach and my attitude for believing in myself.

Topps 💪

I've been backing off the heavier weights other than some lifts here and there, it's time I really kick shit into gear and hammer cardio and put and emphasis on cardio, I need to lean out before second cycle so it is pedal to the floor in preparation, I am willing to do what is hard and push my mind and body to extreme limits to break all barriers and get to the stage,

Goal 1 make it to the amateur level stage

Goal 2 place top 5 in competition on stage

Goal 3 try to achieve the impossible and become a champion one day in any capacity at any level of competition

Goal 4 try to attain a pro card in men's physique

Goal 5 have fun and love the grind and all the work it takes to try and make it doing my love and my passion which is body building.

Back/Cardio

Doh grip bent over rows
2x30@135lbs

Duh grip bent over rows
2x20@135lbs

Rack pulls
3x15@225lbs
1x10@315lbs

Cable Lat Pull Down
3x15@120lbs

Seated Machine Rows
3x10@150lbs

DB Rear Delt Flys
1x15@20lbs
2X15@25lbs

Rear Delt Machine
3x15@110lbs

From The Floor Cable Rows
1x30@105lbs

Cardio
Duration 60 minutes
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.3
Miles walked 3.22
Calories burned 430

Keeping track so far in 3 days I've done 10 total miles of cardio along with 4 total hours of cardio work in 3 days burning a combined total of 1,605 total calories with just cardio alone.

Last edited:
Saturday October 21 2023

I had alot to do this morning and waking up earlier than normal I was still pressed for time, pressed or not I will always come through and find a way to get my work done in the gym nothing will get in the way of my vision and the stage one day.

I have the dedication the fire and the drive to achieve this, I will go the distance in any capacity possible to bring this into reality.

That Para pharma cycle made me learn man, it truly played a bigger role than I ever imagined possible, that drive and mindset that was attained during cycle has carried over to me being off cycle, it really was instrumental in making me believe in myself and confident, it pretty amazing what Para pharma did to teach me about my mind my body and providing me with learning I do have what it takes, I could possibly be a champion one day or earn a pro card possibly, I Have a fire deep down in my soul to conquer my path and the journey I am on.

I am happy and thankful I get to share it all with the community and have shuch great people supporting me, all of the support from everyone here also played a major role in how far I've come up to this point and keeping me grounded pushing me to be my very best, especially on the days I was down or out, the community keep me moving forward and be relentless with it.

I just wanted say thank you to everyone for having my back and supporting my logs and my vision, its made all the difference in my confidence my approach and my attitude for believing in myself.

Topps 💪

I've been backing off the heavier weights other than some lifts here and there, it's time I really kick shit into gear and hammer cardio and put and emphasis on cardio, I need to lean out before second cycle so it is pedal to the floor in preparation, I am willing to do what is hard and push my mind and body to extreme limits to break all barriers and get to the stage,

Goal 1 make it to the amateur level stage

Goal 2 place top 5 in competition on stage

Goal 3 try to achieve the impossible and become a champion one day in any capacity at any level of competition

Goal 4 try to attain a pro card in men's physique

Goal 5 have fun and love the grind and all the work it takes to try and make it doing my love and my passion which is body building.

Back/Cardio

Doh grip bent over rows
2x30@135lbs

Duh grip bent over rows
2x20@135lbs

Rack pulls
3x15@225lbs
1x10@315lbs

Cable Lat Pull Down
3x15@120lbs

Seated Machine Rows
3x10@150lbs

DB Rear Delt Flys
1x15@20lbs
2X15@25lbs

Rear Delt Machine
3x15@110lbs

From The Floor Cable Rows
1x30@105lbs

Cardio
Duration 60 minutes
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.3
Miles walked 3.22
Calories burned 430

Keeping track so far in 3 days I've done 10 total miles of cardio along with 4 total hours of cardio work in 3 days burning a combined total of 1,605 total calories with just cardio alone.
@Topps_Baseball88 good update bro been waiting for more info

Sunday October 22 2023

I decided to head into the supplement shop today pick up some non stim pre. The guy behind the counter asked how my cycle went since we talk gear time to time when no one is in the store.

He asked what my second cycle was gonna be and I told him, he said some things that annoyed me but I kept it to myself. I didn't agree with his logic or thoughts.

Dude said why would you run EQ and Primo that makes no sense because they will cancel each other out, I was thinking in my head wtf is this nonsense he is speaking.

Then he asked if I get bloods I said yes and they are spot on, he said so why are you taking 12 weeks off that makes no sense at all, you should run gear untill your bloods are bad then take a break, I don't understand this health 12 weeks on 12 weeks off is what he said to me, told me I'm doing this wrong, I just kept it friendly and ignored what he said.

Then he tells me I should be blasting high amounts for competition otherwise i will stuck at the starting line forever while everyone else already finished the race

personally I feel he has the wrong logic and thought process on everything and I don't feel I need max huge amounts of gear not at this stage in time no point in frying my body and burning it out when I make progress just fine on low amounts.

Anyway just needed to vent that because it was annoying me today, what is right is what is working and for me I'm happy with low amounts and my vision is clear, he can go shove it somewhere lol.

Now onto the positive news.

Weight last week when I weighted myself was 220.5 after doing 4 days of longer cardio I am already down weight and come in at 218lbs, if I keep this pace up I will be sitting perfect for weight and body fat % for my second cycle and see much better results by the end of that second cycle.

The gym was packed oddly enough for a Sunday, so I did the machines and lifts that I could get access for.

Legs/Caves/Abs/Cardio

Hammer Strength Leg Press
2x25@360lbs

Seated Hamstring Curl
2x25@150lbs

Hip Abductor
2x25@140lbs

Seated Leg Extension
2x25@130lbs

Seated Cave Press
2x25@160lbs

Ab Torsion Machine
2x25@120lbs left side
2x25@120lbs right side

Ab coaster Bodyweight
218lbs+25lbs
2x25

Seated Ab Crunch
2x25@60lbs

Cardio ( today is 4 days of straight cardio I got to push it to the max)

Stair Stepper
Duration 30 minutes
Steps 1436
Floors climbed 90
Calories burned 215

Cardio
Thread mill
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.1
Duration 30 minutes
Miles 1.56
Calories burned 220

Total calories burned today 435

Sunday October 22 2023

I decided to head into the supplement shop today pick up some non stim pre. The guy behind the counter asked how my cycle went since we talk gear time to time when no one is in the store.

He asked what my second cycle was gonna be and I told him, he said some things that annoyed me but I kept it to myself. I didn't agree with his logic or thoughts.

Dude said why would you run EQ and Primo that makes no sense because they will cancel each other out, I was thinking in my head wtf is this nonsense he is speaking.

Then he asked if I get bloods I said yes and they are spot on, he said so why are you taking 12 weeks off that makes no sense at all, you should run gear untill your bloods are bad then take a break, I don't understand this health 12 weeks on 12 weeks off is what he said to me, told me I'm doing this wrong, I just kept it friendly and ignored what he said.

Then he tells me I should be blasting high amounts for competition otherwise i will stuck at the starting line forever while everyone else already finished the race

personally I feel he has the wrong logic and thought process on everything and I don't feel I need max huge amounts of gear not at this stage in time no point in frying my body and burning it out when I make progress just fine on low amounts.

Anyway just needed to vent that because it was annoying me today, what is right is what is working and for me I'm happy with low amounts and my vision is clear, he can go shove it somewhere lol.

Now onto the positive news.

Weight last week when I weighted myself was 220.5 after doing 4 days of longer cardio I am already down weight and come in at 218lbs, if I keep this pace up I will be sitting perfect for weight and body fat % for my second cycle and see much better results by the end of that second cycle.

The gym was packed oddly enough for a Sunday, so I did the machines and lifts that I could get access for.

Legs/Caves/Abs/Cardio

Hammer Strength Leg Press
2x25@360lbs

Seated Hamstring Curl
2x25@150lbs

Hip Abductor
2x25@140lbs

Seated Leg Extension
2x25@130lbs

Seated Cave Press
2x25@160lbs

Ab Torsion Machine
2x25@120lbs left side
2x25@120lbs right side

Ab coaster Bodyweight
218lbs+25lbs
2x25

Seated Ab Crunch
2x25@60lbs

Cardio ( today is 4 days of straight cardio I got to push it to the max)

Stair Stepper
Duration 30 minutes
Steps 1436
Floors climbed 90
Calories burned 215

Cardio
Thread mill
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.1
Duration 30 minutes
Miles 1.56
Calories burned 220

Total calories burned today 435
@Topps_Baseball88 taking steroid advice from the guy at the supplement shop is like asking the guy who pumps your gas to fix your Tesla lol ;) aint going to happen, forget all that
the best plays are on the forums and you're the true result of that

@Topps_Baseball88 taking steroid advice from the guy at the supplement shop is like asking the guy who pumps your gas to fix your Tesla lol ;) aint going to happen, forget all that
the best plays are on the forums and you're the true result of that
I know brother I guess I just expected him to know more since he always talks about all these studies he reads and his experience with gear, guess I was wrong lol

Top Bottom