Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

looks good man
and para Pharma will be with you every step of the way going forward

I feel like you're a journey is only on Step 2 out of 10
got a long way to go
I'm very far away from the end goal and I am ok with that, I stay focused I stay hungry keep my head down and move forward.

looks good man
and para Pharma will be with you every step of the way going forward
I wouldn't have it any other way brother. I appreciate that more than you know and it is an honor to have shuch a great brand being with me in my journey.

Thursday November 16 2023

I will combine yesterday workout into this log post today with my work today also Included.

I feel the 1 hour of cardio is paying off helping me become more vascular whixh makes me happy, I have a pump in these photos so its increased, regardless I'm getting much more veins popping.

Today I conquered the climb master did a roll hills work out, which switched between levels 4-6 every few minutes. Doing 65 minutes was absolutely brutal, but I wasn't going to be defeated, with my vison in my head I kept trucking forward with the cardio.

I was so close to 3k steps maybe next time we will hit that and maybe reach 200 floors climbed, 186 floors isn't bad imo. I also put it at level 14 for the last 5 minutes to push myself even further at the very end of cardio.

I am 2 injections into using test cypionate again and man what a crazy difference with just 2 injections, i feel so much better energy and mood stability wise, i can push a little more and feel a little stronger already. Definitely thinking 140-150mg is going to be my trt cruise dose from here on out if this keeps up in a positive direction.

I also decided to try a few of the workouts that I will be doing while on cycle so I can see how they feel and how I feel doing them, so far 2 days in I'm loving the change and the rep ranges. I modified the reps a little but not much I added 1 set of 20 reps at the start of some of my lifts.

I am definitely looking forward for this second cycle and utilizing two new compounds I have no experience with and expand my knowledge with first hand use and logging it all the way through.

I wanted to try and balance Androgenic with anabolic and endurance with this cycle which is why I picked the compounds I did, I also respond excellent with primo and if it isn't broke no need to fix it, I feel I can get much more out of primo running it 400mg all the way through. I will definitely notice a nice synergy effect keeping EQ lower, utilizing more compounds it should aid me in strength along with tbol and bring it all together for me and my goals 💪

So far I am enjoying trying the new routine I can push with out over doing it, which I believe held me back and was a down fall my first run I did way 2 much and didn't balance everything properly, this time around we won't make that same mistake wirh my entire 12 week program mapped out and my cardio mapped out I have set myself up for success after learning from my mistakes, we also got the diet nailed down so when it is go time we are ready to rock & roll!

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Wednesday workout

SHOULDERS & TRAPEZIUS

Seated Shoulder Press
1x20@135lbs
1x15@145lbs
2x12@155lbs
1x5@165lbs

Upright Row
1X20@175lbs
1x15@185lbs