Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma is a fraud!!!!!

not a fraud. great team that stumbled and should not be playing in the bcs championship game. their accomplishments this season can not be discounted

They are the best team in the country hands down. This is why the BIG12 is the toughest Conference in college football. TX,OU, OSU,TT,TA&M.Neb,Kst, Colo- I mean this conference is stacked with top15 teams and it is damn near impossible to get past this conference without one loss.

Anyway hey, now Texas wont get a BCS Bowl, and we already Beat Kstate, OU already beat USC it should be OU vsLSU -IMO --->OU BEAT USC ALREADY

we'll see

I agree with T_T, BIG 12 is the strongest conference right now. I mean 10-2 cant get you to the BCS out of the BIG12 ask TX! :)

Well OSU didn't lose a single game they were favored in this year.

And we beat K-State too. Can't wait to get little bitch-ass Stoops in Stillwater next year.

Re: ......

BIGOSUFAN said:
Well OSU didn't lose a single game they were favored in this year.

And we beat K-State too. Can't wait to get little bitch-ass Stoops in Stillwater next year.

Here's a clue for you...when your team sucks, they aren't going to be favored. When you have the #1 team in the country, you're always going to be favored. You guys can't say anything...we kicked your ass 52-9 and you still haven't learned your lesson. Hell, Texas beat you guys 55-16 on your home field. You guys are still just the "other" school in Oklahoma so you might as well just learn your place. Don't worry though...you'll always have wrestling to look forward to. Have fun in the mighty Cotton Bowl.:rolleyes:

I hate Texas going to the f*kin Holiday Geigh Bowl.

Tx beat Kstate, but Kstate gets the other BIG12 bid because they pounded OU.

As far as OSU goes, if they beat OU but drop 10 other games they have a successful season. They Suck _IMO

"As far as OSU goes, if they beat OU but drop 10 other games they have a successful season. They Suck _IMO"

Keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better.

Hey Okie, what years did you attend OU by the way?

Top Bottom