Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

********official Rugby World Cup Thread************

Y_Lifter said:
Speaking of fotball ManDink, Did you watch the US Womens FIFA WC loss ?
I think our girls were all on their Periods or something during that game..
No Bro , missed it although I do have tremenous respect for some U.S. female soccer players , one of them plays in my company in Germany and she's not too bad looking ,aggressive and skillful. All qualities which I've never seen in a female player from my country. I think it's a tremendous shame that the U.S. doesn't pour resources into soccer to encourage drug - free sport amongst its youngsters.

Bodhisattva said:

It's "Checkers" and we play "Football" - a real mans sport. Not some nancyboy game like Soccer or Rugby.

Yea, the last time I watched American football I was a bit concerned that they didn't have enough padding, if they're not careful one of them might feel a tackle one of these days.

Bodhisattva said:

It's "Checkers" and we play "Football" - a real mans sport. Not some nancyboy game like Soccer or Rugby.
Hmmmm , I always thought the Amercian bastardisation of the game was full of gentlemen wearing things called "pads" and "helmets" , do they also carry hankerchiefs to blow their noses in case they get the sniffles durin a game? Let me guess now , they probably take little breaks throughout the game too in case they need to sit down or something...

Ah yes , sounds like a real game for "men" he he he

Since Soccer does not work for TV, its popularity among the youth of america is not realized because that does not make anyone any money...

Soccer is the #1 fastest growing sport among school age kids in the US..

Womens Soccer is the only Female sport I can watch because they are as exciting as their Male counterparts in speed, skill and aggressiveness..

My Daugher is a Huge Mia Hamm fan...

fuck yes. rugby world cup is finally on.

australia v argintinia. really i dont think there was a whole lot of doubt from the start. the pumas really didnt even seemt o want to be on the field let alone look like they might win.

joe roff coming back into the wallabies side is possibly the greatest thing ever. sailor is still dissapointing me, buuuuuut i think that people a) expect to much of him b) oppositions expect to much of him, hence shut him down before he even gets near the ball, once everyone writes him off he'll come off the bench and destroy everyone.

SA v England next week. i cant wait, ill be there and ill be sure to give you all a write up! (all 3 people on here who appriciate rugby!)

as for my predictions, id love australia to win, but ill belive it when i see them play well against a team that really wnats it. (like the irish, come on keith!) as for the rest, ill just have to wait and see!

One of my fat bastard mates is out there right now, witth tickets to all of England's group matches, both semi-finals, the final and the 3rd 4th play off, best of all it cost him something crazy like £400!!!!!!!!! for all that rugby.

Not sure, but if he is running short of bread then he could make a tidy sum just selling the tickets nearer the time of the matches, lucky bastard he is.

my predictions

England,Nz,Aussies,Ireland,SA,France

other then that I dont care to much.

also I was not aware the games were on,I originally thought they started yesterday but went to foxsportsworld and it says it starts the 13th.

anyway life is great it will be a good 6weeks

Top Bottom