Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obama Supporters Need Not Apply

OKAY , wheres JAVA with the realization that he changed the subject and began trying to debate me on something totally different from the original.
Maybe he willl post up and thank me for proving his point again. HAHAHAAH

OKAY , wheres JAVA with the realization that he changed the subject and began trying to debate me on something totally different from the original.
Maybe he willl post up and thank me for proving his point again. HAHAHAAH

maybe knot

hell I cant recall the number of times I came back and was surprised I wasn't bant

I guess for the first two years of his second term Obama will still have to deal with a GOP House. 2014 will take care of that.

I guess for the first two years of his second term Obama will still have to deal with a GOP House. 2014 will take care of that.

and possibly a GOP senate...personally a division of powers sounds good to me (o in office with a gop congress), curbs extreme aspirations of either party and forces some compromise.
and while i respect your astute analysis of the current gop pres race, i think you are way off on this statement...2010 midterm elections, coupled with a general distate of obama and his leadership, seem to indicate a strong GOP showing in this election and in the future...

Top Bottom