Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obama Supporters Need Not Apply

You confusing the two most important documents in American history and should have been tested on it. You are the definition of ignorant and stupid...go away and let the adults chat or the educated...your call...

he reminds me of baghdad bob, his Obama world is crashing around him while he claims everything is good and perfect.
bro actually claimed above solyndra and shovel ready jobs were successfull haha!
Obama is even making such claims...i had a reply typed out but obama rabid fans just aren't worth my time anymore

he reminds me of baghdad bob, his Obama world is crashing around him while he claims everything is good and perfect.
bro actually claimed above solyndra and shovel ready jobs were successfull haha!
Obama is even making such claims...i had a reply typed out but obama rabid fans just aren't worth my time anymore

To be fair, I've watched interviews with big government Dem congressmen that cited the Declaration of Independence as their source to justify Barry Care...

We'll see how the Supreme Court rules...

IE: provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity.

Cool! What part of "general welfare" lets them get away with stealing 50% of people's stuff? Maybe the bible thumpers think "general welfare" includes no abortions and no gays.

"general welfare" is a complete bullshit clause that libtards use to justify the invasion of people's constitutional rights.

Cool! What part of "general welfare" lets them get away with stealing 50% of people's stuff? Maybe the bible thumpers think "general welfare" includes no abortions and no gays.

"general welfare" is a complete bullshit clause that libtards use to justify the invasion of people's constitutional rights.

hmmmmmmm ...

maybe "general welfare" will be my angle in

*scratches head

hmmmmmmm ...

maybe "general welfare" will be my angle in

*scratches head

General welfare should include your right to receiving milky white man saline in your pooper as so desired.

I Said
Translation : 1: You think he's a Communist - LOL, I call retardation on your part.
2: Google the Depression, and how it was fixed before the war.

And the Government isn't the best way to solve every problem. But it should step in to help when pertinent.

IE: provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity. ( From the Constitution ya tard)

You said
Little Kim wasn't a communist he was an autocrat and a god to his people via a cult of personality.

The declaration of independence isn't a legally binding document and it's always used by big government progressives to justify everything they want to do. Generally speaking, people that quote it never read the Federalist Papers or studied how the Constitution was cobbled together.

Barry himself has claimed he doesn't like the constitution because it doesn't give affirmative rights like the right to employment...that was in the Soviet Unions Constitution.

I Said ,
The CONSTITUTION IS A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT. and thats what I quoted ya Fucking IDIOT.

Barry Himself has spent his life in Constitutional LAW. So he doesnt agree with some aspects that are perinant to current days. SO the fuck what. IT doesnt mean shit.
I dont Agree with every word in the constitution neither. But MYSELF or POTUS cant change it. and must ahere to it...

Coffeeguru = fail....

I still havent talked about the Declaration, your still talking about the Declaration for some reason :

You are so uninformed on civics that you're challenging me on this..really...You are not a serious person and the reason the public school system should be abolished for a charter system.

Here you go..the exact words...fucking asshats that don't know the difference between the Constitution and deceleration of independence should not only be barred from voting but also from procreating because they are the stupid and procreate stupid because they don't value education or reading.

Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript

."

Now lets recap for you. I Quoted the Constitution (preamble) ,
You say the Declaration of Independence isn't a legally binding document.
Then I tell you The Constitution IS legally Binding,
You Post a link to the Declaration ???
Then you call me stupid ..... then Bino joins in your stupidity.

LOL, This is so easy...

Then Plunk squidly comes in and Can Tell the Constitution From the Declaration.

Then Plunk squidly comes in and Can Tell the Constitution From the Declaration.

Hey retard, don't mix me up in your other meandering bullshit.

You can afford to wander in online circles like that, because you've got that kind of time.

Barry bucks FTMFW!

Top Bottom