Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obama Supporters Need Not Apply

and possibly a GOP senate...personally a division of powers sounds good to me (o in office with a gop congress), curbs extreme aspirations of either party and forces some compromise.
and while i respect your astute analysis of the current gop pres race, i think you are way off on this statement...2010 midterm elections, coupled with a general distate of obama and his leadership, seem to indicate a strong GOP showing in this election and in the future...

The recent performance of the GOP in the House does not bode well for their long-term job security in my view. And political trends tend to reverse themselves every few years. I don't think the 2010 elections are of any use in predicting the outcome of 2014.

The recent performance of the GOP in the House does not bode well for their long-term job security in my view. And political trends tend to reverse themselves every few years. I don't think the 2010 elections are of any use in predicting the outcome of 2014.

By the 2014 elections, the Euro will have collapsed and the European recession will be easing off but far from over. The US will be well past $18T in debt -- probably closer to $20T.

The European recession will have splashed on the US it won't be the main cause of the one the US will be simultaneously experiencing (although Washington will blame the entire thing on Europe).

And the airwaves will be filled with talking heads playing Monday morning quarterback saying we should have recognized we were headed toward a Greece-style situation sooner.

And although our tax base will have been severely eroded due to people sheltering and diverting income, we'll still stop the march to insolvency by ravaging social security and medicare (and government benefits).

So see? The story has a happy ending!

agreed, but they will have/or could have an impact in 2012, possibly booting O making him having to deal with a GOP house for two yrs irrelvant.
and the senate is critical in this election for the dems, 22 seats they have to defend against i think 8 for the GOP

and possibly a GOP senate...personally a division of powers sounds good to me (o in office with a gop congress), curbs extreme aspirations of either party and forces some compromise.
and while i respect your astute analysis of the current gop pres race, i think you are way off on this statement...2010 midterm elections, coupled with a general distate of obama and his leadership, seem to indicate a strong GOP showing in this election and in the future...
You know that the POTUS is irrelevant if the Whole Congress is One Party though.
That wouldnt be a division of Powers.

Fuck the Current GOP Nomination group.
Buddy Roemer FTW ! ! ! !

You know that the POTUS is irrelevant if the Whole Congress is One Party though.
That wouldnt be a division of Powers.

Fuck the Current GOP Nomination group.
Buddy Roemer FTW ! ! ! !

veto isn't irrelevant.
and i partially agree with your k message about ending the filibuster, the idea behind it is that it forces moderation to get enough votes to block it.
the threat keeps legislation honest and more centrist...and mitt is a much better statesmen than obama ever could be, def not perfect though...i hope the party coalesce's behind him, for the good of the country

Top Bottom