Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NY Giants Vs. G.B. Packers

Giants can/will beat Packers?

• yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

fistfullofsteel

Ok, be honest. Do you think the NY Giants can beat this team at home? I am a huge fan of the NY Giants but I have nightmares of Brett Favre torching our secondary. So I'm not feeling very optimistic.

sehorn = overrated. hasn't been the same since he tore up his knee.

Farve is on, and Ahman Green is kicking ass too. NYG defense will be kept honest because GB is balanced on offense. NYG offense is not very impressive, and GB can stop the run pretty well. Doesn't look good for the Giants.

With that said, this is the NFL. And all kinds of wierd shit can happen, so you never know.

Seahorn's knee is shot so I don't care much that he isn't playing. I hope Will Allen and Peterson have good games. They are rookies but Jason looks horrible. He hasn't been the same since his knee injury and he needs another operation. Next year if he doesn't come back like his old self then his 6 year $36 million contract is going to bite the Giants in the ass.:mad:

I can't see the Giants winning this one, although they need it more than the Pack. I think the Pack WANTS it more. Favre goes into another zone for the playoffs, and this is essentially a playoff game.

When you make $6 million a year. Life is good.

harmon_sehorn.jpg

Top Bottom