Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NY Giants Vs. G.B. Packers

Giants can/will beat Packers?

• yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
fistfullofsteel said:

THE AUDACITY, THE OUTRAGE. HOW DARE YOU? :mad: I know the football gods will be angry when they see this and help out my NY Football Giants.:D

LOL....Football Gods, eh? I thought that they lived in Green Bay too?!?

:D

btw~ thanks for the compliments sweetie.. :)

Austin316 said:
I just can't wait till the cheesheads are knocked off round 1 of the playoffs. It will be a good day :angel:

LOL....I think you mean....It will be a good day, WHEN the PACKERS victoriously breeze through their round 1 game?

And you are right...It will be a Good Day!! :D

toga22 said:

LOL....Football Gods, eh? I thought that they lived in Green Bay too?!?

:D

btw~ thanks for the compliments sweetie.. :)

No, they live on the old Polo Grounds; the field where NY Giants once played on. They might live other places from time to time.

My pleasure regarding the compliment, but if you want to really thank me. O, nevermind. :p

Last edited:
fistfullofsteel said:

No, they live on the old Polo Grounds; the field where NY Giants played onced played on. They might live other places from time to time.

My pleasure regarding the compliment, but if you want to really thank me. O, nevermind. :p

Btw, Austin, who is going to knock off the Packers? Are you mad because you are a Vikings fan?

toga22 said:

LOL....I think you mean....It will be a good day, WHEN the PACKERS victoriously breeze through their round 1 game?

And you are right...It will be a Good Day!! :D

No it won't, that would mean I lose a bet as well as have to listen to you gloat!! :rolleyes:

Fistfull, yep, Ive been groomed all my life to despise the packers, although Im not really into football this year for obvious reasons (like having the worst team as mine)

If I had a team represent the NFC. It would be the Packers because I know that they can beat any AFC team in the Superbowl. As for the rest of the NFC teams:

Rams: Bound to fuck it up because lack of defense

Bucs: Paper Champions

Bears: Can't see them pull it all together

49'ers: Over-rated

Iggles: Bunch or pretenders that can't even get past the NY Giants:D

NY Giants: No comment

fistfullofsteel said:

No, they live on the old Polo Grounds; the field where NY Giants once played on. They might live other places from time to time.

I hate to tell you this....but the Football Gods just put that down as a fake address....they didn't want everyone to know that they favored only the Pack...:)

LOL......O, nevermind? You better finish what you started, Sweetie, us toga girls get really confused........:angel:

toga22 said:

I hate to tell you this....but the Football Gods just put that down as a fake address....they didn't want everyone to know that they favored only the Pack...:)

LOL......O, nevermind? You better finish what you started, Sweetie, us toga girls get really confused........:angel:

That's a lie. They only lied about it being the fake address. I assure you that they are at the POLO GROUNDS and not going anywhere.

Regarding the O NEVERMIND...... USE YOUR IMAGINATION. :devil:

Top Bottom