Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Novacek predicts "The Girls" to end the Colts perfect streak

dognutz said:
Wahahahahahaha! Peyton puss boy was the same record last year bwahahahahahahaha, again this year bwahahahahahaha all the Mannings suck in the big game, Peyton in Tenn, Daddy never saw a big game and never will see the HOF and ELI sux too. Indy gags again bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love the Manning NFL bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah! Tom Brady sux bwahahahahahahahahahaha, wanna borrow a ring Peyton or do you wannna borrow the MVP trophy, Manning Sux bwahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STFU

JonPee said:
You seriously thought the cowboys didn't have a chance because of a "jinx"? It never ceases to amaze me how people put so much faith into supernatural bs that has no basis on reality. That or TOs lucky socks and Romo's four leaf clover were just too much for the jinx.
heh

alien amp pharm said:
I too predict the cowboys will win

I hosted a k bookie even and placed the end date for the day AFTER the event over the weekend.
LOL

You all can't handle the truth. Colts bow out again in the first round of the playoffs, whenwill you all learn the Mannings are gag artists.

Top Bottom