Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Novacek predicts "The Girls" to end the Colts perfect streak

PICK3 said:
The Cowboys are a team that can match up well against the Colts. Defensively, they’ll slow down the high-powered Indy offense at crucial points. The Colts can be stopped – they’re not perfect. It won’t happen as much as last week, because Indy had a poor outing against Buffalo but overcame it.

Offensively, Dallas should be able to do some things IF everyone clicks. Terrell Owens won’t have so many drops, either. The Cowboys will be up for this game.

It’s Dallas’ time to win a game it isn’t supposed to.

Pick: Cowboys.

I don't think so. :)

:theshadow good win for the boys

This Sucks!!! The Saints and the Colts P'wned today.

Where's my Crown Royal and bottle of xanies?

bran987 said:
too many people are picking the cowboys... starting to jinx it i'm afraid. if everyone were talking about how the colts are going to destroy us maybe we'd have a chance... but all this talk is probably putting them on guard.

You seriously thought the cowboys didn't have a chance because of a "jinx"? It never ceases to amaze me how people put so much faith into supernatural bs that has no basis on reality. That or TOs lucky socks and Romo's four leaf clover were just too much for the jinx.

JonPee said:
You seriously thought the cowboys didn't have a chance because of a "jinx"? It never ceases to amaze me how people put so much faith into supernatural bs that has no basis on reality. That or TOs lucky socks and Romo's four leaf clover were just too much for the jinx.
no but the players do read the news and it can affect their confidence level going into a game positively or negatively... pressure is real, call it a jinx or whatever.

bran987 said:
no but the players do read the news and it can affect their confidence level going into a game positively or negatively... pressure is real, call it a jinx or whatever.
I believe they are reading this board as well.

Wahahahahahaha! Peyton puss boy was the same record last year bwahahahahahahaha, again this year bwahahahahahaha all the Mannings suck in the big game, Peyton in Tenn, Daddy never saw a big game and never will see the HOF and ELI sux too. Indy gags again bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love the Manning NFL bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah! Tom Brady sux bwahahahahahahahahahaha, wanna borrow a ring Peyton or do you wannna borrow the MVP trophy, Manning Sux bwahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dognutz said:
Wahahahahahaha! Peyton puss boy was the same record last year bwahahahahahahaha, again this year bwahahahahahaha all the Mannings suck in the big game, Peyton in Tenn, Daddy never saw a big game and never will see the HOF and ELI sux too. Indy gags again bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love the Manning NFL bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah! Tom Brady sux bwahahahahahahahahahaha, wanna borrow a ring Peyton or do you wannna borrow the MVP trophy, Manning Sux bwahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get back with us in 6 years.

Top Bottom