Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Novacek predicts "The Girls" to end the Colts perfect streak

redsamurai said:
4everhung said:
and I'd take a big ass quick thinking 240lb nigger with the speed to dual jobs
than this urlacher cake
heh
buying into the hype the white boy crap
any big NFL mentality nigger owns urlacher[/Q

I actually agree here......I love urlacher from an athletes perspective, he is a big white boy who runs as fast as the fastest, if not faster.....and he's one of the strongest linebackers, if not THE strongest, in the NFL. But he doesn't have the brain to put himself where the ball is "without" resorting to his athleticism. Because of that he's always shaking off lineman.....and no linebacker can have that happen every down. Ray's ability to get in the path of the ball before lineman can get a bead on him is what makes him great. But even ray's game has gone down a bit since goose and adams left. If the bears line can let urlacher go free.....the bears might win it all.

thats the difference, Lewis is always fighting off blockers since he lost Goose and Adams. Urlacher has done it year in and year out without having dominant gap-filling Defensive tackles to keep the O-linemen off him
Urlacher is a helluva football player, IMHO the leading canidate again for defensive player of the year.

Wulfgar said:
thats the difference, Lewis is always fighting off blockers since he lost Goose and Adams. Urlacher has done it year in and year out without having dominant gap-filling Defensive tackles to keep the O-linemen off him
Urlacher is a helluva football player, IMHO the leading canidate again for defensive player of the year.

I'd love to know his bench and squat.....same with ray ray.

redsamurai said:
I'd love to know his bench and squat.....same with ray ray.
Im not sure either of them lift sub-maximal like that
I know that Urlacher is all about crazy plyometric(speed, agility, quickness) workouts. He hits the weights hard but trains more like an olympic lifter that a powerlifter

not sure about Ray Rays program

Top Bottom