Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new england cheaters

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
patsfan1379 said:
TITCR

90% of professional athletes, coaches, and teams cheat. Steroids, pitching a roughed-up baseball, sending Ferrari technical documents to a McLaren team.

It's part of the game. Not condoning it, just stating the reality. Patriots are getting H8 because they're the best team in NFL history, and they destroy most of you's guyss''s favorite teams so you gets mad.

Don't H8, appreci8.

Peace.

nice justification .. you should just say 100% cheat and only patriots get caught that makes sense..

Phaded said:
nice justification .. you should just say 100% cheat and only patriots get caught that makes sense..

what gets me is everyone cheats people keep saying, are you kidding me , so that makes it okay then. what really bothers me is this. if people think the pats only cheated once by video tape your nuts, i bet they have been cheating all along doing god knows what. Here is my take the pats have a excellent team right ? They are playing the jets. Now 99 percent of the people think the pats can beat the jets with their eyes closed. Why would the pats need a advantage even in the slighest to beat the jets. what i wonder if why the pats felt like they need a advantage even in the tinyest bit to beat the jets. makes you really wonder whats going on over there. and for everyone that does not think its a big deal. if its not a big deal at all then why risk it and do it in the first place. there is more going on then people think just wait and see

kano said:
what gets me is everyone cheats people keep saying, are you kidding me , so that makes it okay then. what really bothers me is this. if people think the pats only cheated once by video tape your nuts, i bet they have been cheating all along doing god knows what. Here is my take the pats have a excellent team right ? They are playing the jets. Now 99 percent of the people think the pats can beat the jets with their eyes closed. Why would the pats need a advantage even in the slighest to beat the jets. what i wonder if why the pats felt like they need a advantage even in the tinyest bit to beat the jets. makes you really wonder whats going on over there. and for everyone that does not think its a big deal. if its not a big deal at all then why risk it and do it in the first place. there is more going on then people think just wait and see

exactimundo.

I think its hilarious how all the patriot fans on this forum are trying to excuse or defend it instead of just being straightforward and admitting you guys fucked up.

the rest of the patriot fans with dignity and respect for the sport are embarrassed. just look on espn or listen to any major sports radio show...all the patriot fans that call in are embarrassed and surprised they'd even need to resort to that.

calveless wonder said:
I think its hilarious how all the patriot fans on this forum are trying to excuse or defend it instead of just being straightforward and admitting you guys fucked up.

the rest of the patriot fans with dignity and respect for the sport are embarrassed. just look on espn or listen to any major sports radio show...all the patriot fans that call in are embarrassed and surprised they'd even need to resort to that.

This is a blip on the radar. Won't even be headline news days after the NFL ruling.

i think its funny they will lose a first round pick when they have an extra one to give up from a trade, ooh you are hurting them

I was listeining to espn and this guy had a great point. He was saying how alot of people are saying its not really a big deal what the pats did. The guy said bill is a amazing coach, i mean three super bowls. The man is so smart he would not risk dragging the whole team down in the mud getting the team fined and making the team look extremly bad if the rewards were not super high. And if people think this is the first time he cheated they are living in a dream world. the pats always had a great defense over theyears makes you wonder, seems to me bill is willing to risk anything to win and get a ADVANTAGE. I mean shit the players on thge team are shocked and freaking embarresed .

Top Bottom