Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new england cheaters

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
I think there's a big difference between looking at what the other team is doing with your own eyes and having your cameraman video tape it so you can review it at halftime/ during a film session for another game.

this is obviously not the first time. i highly doubt any other team in the league video tapes other teams signals

calveless wonder said:
I think there's a big difference between looking at what the other team is doing with your own eyes and having your cameraman video tape it so you can review it at halftime/ during a film session for another game.

this is obviously not the first time. i highly doubt any other team in the league video tapes other teams signals
your kidding right...lol

Miami did it to New England last year

I never heard this before.....they actually video taped it?
Whatever the case, it gives a really good team an advantage they dont need. I curious to see how well that team does now that they are going to be watched. Just like the steriod thing in baseball, why do you think homeruns are all of a sudden down this year. when in the past few years there has been a constent growth in numbers

seaking420 said:
I never heard this before.....they actually video taped it?
Whatever the case, it gives a really good team an advantage they dont need. I curious to see how well that team does now that they are going to be watched. Just like the steriod thing in baseball, why do you think homeruns are all of a sudden down this year. when in the past few years there has been a constent growth in numbers

they dont test for hgh in baseball.. how compareable is hgh to winny for strength

BTW, it is perfectly legal to take still pictures, just not moving pictures. Every team takes the stills, prints them out and sends them to the sidelines.
I don't think it is that much of a competitive advantage, getting video vs still. It's still against the rules, and they should get penalized, but people are making way to big a deal of it.

lol @ how much more boring the nfl would be without hgh.. and baseball.. doubt they'll implement that..

jnevin said:
The Pats will beat the Steelers with blinders on.

TITCR

90% of professional athletes, coaches, and teams cheat. Steroids, pitching a roughed-up baseball, sending Ferrari technical documents to a McLaren team.

It's part of the game. Not condoning it, just stating the reality. Patriots are getting H8 because they're the best team in NFL history, and they destroy most of you's guyss''s favorite teams so you gets mad.

Don't H8, appreci8.

Peace.

Top Bottom