Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new england cheaters

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
jestro said:
BTW, it is perfectly legal to take still pictures, just not moving pictures. Every team takes the stills, prints them out and sends them to the sidelines.
I don't think it is that much of a competitive advantage, getting video vs still. It's still against the rules, and they should get penalized, but people are making way to big a deal of it.

Yeah, teams take stills of the play formations and how they develop from the press box up high. Not of the coaches signal right next to them on the sidelines.

479px-Patriots_Superbowl_Trophies.jpg

You obviously have no clue about football, every Coach in the league admits to trying to steal signs every game, Belicheck took it to the next level, but I guess you said every coach in the league is classless then. Belicheck got caught that is all.

Phaded said:
stealing signs is a sign that your team blows dick.. holy classless give me a fucking break..

dognutz said:
You obviously have no clue about football, every Coach in the league admits to trying to steal signs every game, Belicheck took it to the next level, but I guess you said every coach in the league is classless then. Belicheck got caught that is all.

keep thinking that if it helps you to sleep at night.. jackass

Top Bottom