Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new england cheaters

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Tytan said:
Every team does it, The patriots just got caught.
no shit why do you think every coach in the league covers that face when they call plays..they would not be doing that if they did not know that every one is trying to see what he is saying...

kano said:
i totally agree with phaded. even if its been going on for ages its still gay :rainbow: its make you team look really bad. First thing is says i cant beat this team on talent alone thats a fact. it shows everyone that coach lacks trust and confident in his players to win without getting an advantage. just because it happens all the time does not make it right. if i was a pat player i would be fucking pissed at the coaching staff cause it makes them look bad like they could not of beat them without help. he should be fired ololololol

you can't play football and win on talent alone.
Football is all about diception and strategy - exploiting the other team's weaknesses (just like any other sport). If their weakness was decipherable signals then exploit it. If you have a WR that is faster than the DB, exploit it.

Those players/coaches get payed waaay too much to NOT take advantage of anything thing they can. Also have to add the pressure to win from the execs. Just like steroid usage, people are willing to go to great lengths to succeed in athletics.

Im not saying it is right, but it is part of the game and is sad that people have to resort to such tactics.

if the pats are the only ones doing it then why in every nfl game ever you see the coaches going to great lengths to cover there face and what they are saying...not just games against the pats but in every single game on every single play of the game...
if no one but that pats are doing it then why such a big cover up.hmmmmmmm

now stfu

If the Patriots broke the rules, they need to be punished - regardless if everybody else does it.
Personally I don't think stealing signals should be against the rules. I think it's the signalers job to conceal them. That's just my opinion, and not a rule - so fuck the Patriots.

Powerbuilder333 said:
If the Patriots broke the rules, they need to be punished - regardless if everybody else does it.
Personally I don't think stealing signals should be against the rules. I think it's the signalers job to conceal them. That's just my opinion, and not a rule - so fuck the Patriots.
yes they should be punished and it seems they will be.so lets all get over it.

All I care about from this story is that maybe our defense isn't COMPLETELY hopeless. (I'm a Jets fan)

Honestly, I don't care that they were stealing signs. If we put it out there to be stolen, it's our own damn fault. I hope a lesson was learned from it at least.

Top Bottom