Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New 5000 Karma Line! Bet if runaway bride Jennifer Wilbanks be charged with a crime?

Re: New 5000 Karma Line! Bet if runaway bride Jennifer Wilbanks be charged with a cri

hamstershaver said:
i have no clue what the odds should be since i really dont know what the "favorite" is for this bet, since i havent followed the legal part of it very closely, but you have 4 choices and 3 of them pay out at less than even money (actually less than or = to 1/2 of your bet), you should make a nice k profit for yourself though, and you will make a killing if you can get the bets about even on all 4 sides

Hammy, you're really very good at this. What do you do for a living? Seriously.

NJjuice22 said:
is there an error??

i put 2000 on "wont be charged with a crime"

and it says i put 2000 on "wont be charged with a crime , but wil have to pay the county"

thats not what i wanted....

NJjuice22, <p>Maybe you screwed up, but, did you know that you get more Karma when you become a Platinum Member of the forums. Now you get 500 Karma hits for each month of a Platinum Membership that you invest in. Get a Month to Month membership and you get 500 Karma hits when you join and 500 more EVERY time your membership renews. Choose the three month membership which includes a fourth month free, and you'll get 2000 karma hits when you join plus 2000 more every time the membership renews. The six month membership includes three months free, 4500 Karma hits plus a 1000 karma hit bonus. The one year membership comes with 7 months free, 9500 karma hits plus a 3000 karma hit bonus. And the Lifetime membership includes 20,000 karma hits. You can also <a href="http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/karmastore.php" target="_blank">buy more Karma and other fun stuff at George Spellwin's Karma Store</a> - and Platinum Members always get twice as much Karma for what they spend. </p> <p>Click here to <a href="https://www.elitefitness.com/amember/order.php?price_group=-1" target="_blank">become a Platinum Member today</a>.</p>

Re: New 5000 Karma Line! Bet if runaway bride Jennifer Wilbanks be charged with a cri

George Spellwin said:
Hammy, you're really very good at this. What do you do for a living? Seriously.
i work in the medical field

I thoughy my bet paid 2 to 1? meaning i bet 1000, if she is charged with a crime I get 3000 back right?

If that is not the case, cancel my bet please.

Lestat said:
I thoughy my bet paid 2 to 1? meaning i bet 1000, if she is charged with a crime I get 3000 back right?

If that is not the case, cancel my bet please.
no your bet pays 1/2 you will get back 1500 if you win, a profit of 500

hamstershaver said:
no your bet pays 1/2 you will get back 1500 if you win, a profit of 500
that is geigh as hell.. how can that be with 4 options?

and are the options mutually exclusive? for example.

If she is charged, and asked to pay... does the "she is charged" bet win, or just the "she is charged and asked to pay" bet win?

Lestat said:
that is geigh as hell.. how can that be with 4 options?

and are the options mutually exclusive? for example.

If she is charged, and asked to pay... does the "she is charged" bet win, or just the "she is charged and asked to pay" bet win?

Its not the best setup line for sure, but I suspect by the time of statute of limitations runs on being able to charge her y'all will have forgotten about the bet. All convictions they are asked to pay something, so does the payoff wait til the end of trial when they ask her to pay restitution as part of sentencing. These legal bets have to be simpler like charged or not charged in two months.

Top Bottom