Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Former Missing Woman aka The Runnaway Bride

Raina said:
Ah yes, all women are like that. We're all like scared little sheep. If we didn't have a good strong man around to direct our every move, us lil emotional critters would probably wander off a cliff or something....

Awseome. :)

Any woman who puts herself ahead of her friends and families and not care what they may have to go through with her actions...

is not a woman *i'd* want to marry. If it wasn't based upon selfishness and conceitedness -- then it's based upon utter stupidity and lack of foresight.

Either way -- total idiot of a woman. This guy's got a winner. Congratulations sparky.

10 bucks she learned _nothing_ from this.

If I was that guy, I'd have her stuff the hell out of the house on the lawn and the locks changed. He's an idiot if he takes her back, given the grief and embarassment she's caused.

Maybe they should ahve gone through pre marriage counselling for a while like we did. It was great. We joked a lot before the wedding that we couldn't back out because we'd lost 10k in non-refundable deposits.

I don't get the whole cold feet thing. I mean marriage makes a relationship formally legal but other than changing tax status (and possible a name) it doesn't have to change a relationship. Mine is no different than before the wedding.

But if either of us had had concerns, we would have dealt with them rather than running off and scaring ths shit out of everyone in our lives. As I said, that's selfish. Any sane person wouldn't put their family through that.

The way I see it...if she wasn't 110% sure she wanted to marry him, she should not have accepted the proposal nor the engagement ring.

Razorguns said:
Any woman who puts herself ahead of her friends and families and not care what they may have to go through with her actions...

is not a woman *i'd* want to marry. If it wasn't based upon selfishness and conceitedness -- then it's based upon utter stupidity and lack of foresight.

Either way -- total idiot of a woman. This guy's got a winner. Congratulations sparky.

10 bucks she learned _nothing_ from this.

Exactly. I wouldn't marry a woman whose first reaction is to run when faced with a tough decision. How is she going to handle family stress? Peeeeeace

If I did something like that to my family they would be SO pissed. I can't even fathom being so focused on my own issues that I would emotionally terrorize the people who loved me most. I don't see that as cold feet-- that's serious issues.

Top Bottom