Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New 5000 Karma Line! Bet if runaway bride Jennifer Wilbanks be charged with a crime?

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Will the runaway bride Jennifer Wilbanks be charged with a crime!

From CNN:

[Gwinnett County] District Attorney Danny Porter has said he is considering filing charges against Wilbanks, who failed to return home after telling her fiance she was going jogging. She called 911 four days later in Albuquerque with a false story about being kidnapped by a Hispanic man and white woman, police said.

She acknowledged buying a bus ticket a week before her journey and arranging for a taxi to an Atlanta bus station before she left on her jog.

Wilbanks could face a charge of making a false police report -- a misdemeanor punishable by up to 12 months in jail -- or making false statements to authorities -- a felony that carries a maximum of five years' imprisonment.

The city of Duluth is considering asking Wilbanks for reimbursement expenses incurred during the search -- as much as $60,000.

Click here to bet on the outcome!

hamstershaver said:
looks like dev helped you out with those odds
jk dev dont red me

What do you mean? Did I set the odds up wrong?

Id bet but do you guys know how long they have to charge someone, like at least a year and possibly more unless Im missing a time window that she has to be charged by for the bet to payoff.

is there an error??

i put 2000 on "wont be charged with a crime"

and it says i put 2000 on "wont be charged with a crime , but wil have to pay the county"

thats not what i wanted....

Re: New 5000 Karma Line! Bet if runaway bride Jennifer Wilbanks be charged with a cri

George Spellwin said:
What do you mean? Did I set the odds up wrong?
i have no clue what the odds should be since i really dont know what the "favorite" is for this bet, since i havent followed the legal part of it very closely, but you have 4 choices and 3 of them pay out at less than even money (actually less than or = to 1/2 of your bet), you should make a nice k profit for yourself though, and you will make a killing if you can get the bets about even on all 4 sides

NJjuice22 said:
is there an error??

i put 2000 on "wont be charged with a crime"

and it says i put 2000 on "wont be charged with a crime , but wil have to pay the county"

thats not what i wanted....

Sounds like you screwed up!

Top Bottom