Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help please. First time winstrol 25mg tablets.

Simdog

Hi.

This is my first time in these forums and have been looking at a lot of posts recently and this seems to be the best place for advice.

I am currently 22 and have been attending the gym for the past 2 years. I am 5ft 10 and weigh 171lbs. However there is some excess 'lard' in some regions that I want to get rid of, not much at all but it won't budge !

Also I am looking for a slight improvement in my strength and also toning up.

So my question is this...

I have a 6 week course of 25mg tablets of winstrol and are looking for a lot of advice on using them. I have looked all over different forums but have had mixed views about some of the answers.

How much should I take? 50mg a day at two intervals ?
Do I take milk thistle with it?
Is creatine mono hydrate ok to take with it?
What is the best type of fitness programme to follow ?

Thanks a lot !

P.s I know I am new to this forum and understand if a lot of what I am saying may seem odd to you. But thats the reason I'm here so I can do it safe with the best results!

Cheers

At your current level of fitness and knowledge, it's not recommended for you to do any steroids. You still have a lot to learn before you touch AAS.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

All you need is diet, training, and cardio tweaks....post your current protocol.

~EZ

Top Bottom