Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nba players?

hmm no idea. wow just imagine if we gave shaq a few cycles...LOOK OUT!!!! the only one i can think of is david robinson who has one of the best physiques in the n.b.a in my opinion, but cant say for sure if he's on.. i doubt it but u never know.

~~aaron

I know for a fact that ex-Philly 76er Matt Geiger juices, I can't figure out why he doesn't look to big, but he has his hands in the gear without doubt.

I'm sure there are plenty others as well. This is the 21st century, and all professional atheletes have to use every edge they can get to compete with the world's best.

I am sure may of them use Gear. When you are at an Elite level in professional sports and your job is to win, they are gonna take all the advantages they can get.

M18

i know geiger and this guy don maclean both got busted for testing positive during drug tests, and got suspended for a time.

Also, a friend f mine worked out with geiger and he told me that the dude was a madman in the weightroom.

this leads me to believe that yes some do juice, but if they do Id have to say that it pretty much the centers and power forwards. everyone else has to be quick and any bulk would make it harder for them.. I could see shaq on gear, but never muggsy bogues or even jordan.

I would say Karl Malone and Alonzo Mourning just because they both have super freaky delts and biceps. I would bet that David Robinson is natural.

Top Bottom