Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms injectables vs. capsules vs. gels vs. liquids

umbrella is a good sarms source, check out what they have

I’m searching online and there is a lot of opinions on sarms.
That isn’t all. I also noticed there’s many different types of sarms and the way you’re supposed to take them
I see liquids which I guess you drink, then there are gels and capsules, and then there are even injectables which are supposed to be most absorbed.
How do I know which one is best when it comes to sarms use?
As the other guys have said, as long as you use approved sources like RCS and Umbrella Labs you are good to use whatever type of product they sell. I prefer the liquid.

I’m searching online and there is a lot of opinions on sarms.
That isn’t all. I also noticed there’s many different types of sarms and the way you’re supposed to take them
I see liquids which I guess you drink, then there are gels and capsules, and then there are even injectables which are supposed to be most absorbed.
How do I know which one is best when it comes to sarms use?
injectables are the absolute worst you can ever consider.. sarms are NOT meant for injection and the sites selling them generally do not know what they are doing.. you DO NOT see them offered for a reason, not to mention how seriously illegal it is to sell them that way... the BEST method would be the gels... those are the best absorbed and easiest to take.. they are slightly more expensive but IMO, well worth it...

Top Bottom