Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nba players?

Karl Malone is a workout-aholic. I read that he he runs 9 miles BEFORE practice and hits the weights hard and heavy immediately after practice. That dude is an animal. He's in great shape for his age. He is listed at 6'8", weighs about 260 and supposedly has a 29 inch waiste.

The only other NBA player that I think might be on juice is Manute Bol.

malone, robinson, mourning,shaq, mason, L.J. and others are on and off. i heard L.J. say that he lost 25 pounds in the summer to be quicker, ya right, he just got off and crashed, same with david robinson, the guy was huge for 2 years and then comes back the next and looks skinny. shaq looked kinda skinny when he first came to the league when you compare him now. lots of the big guys in the nba probably have.

ttlpkg said:
I would say Karl Malone and Alonzo Mourning just because they both have super freaky delts and biceps. I would bet that David Robinson is natural.

I saw both Malone, and Mourning early in their careers. Zo was pretty close to the same size he is now, when he was in high school, he had huge calves, arms weren't as big, but they were defined even then. Malone was definitely packing a lot of bfat in college. No muscle tone, really. Most of the players are very skinny, even the centers, and power forwards. Shaq being the exception. He isn't really defined in person, but has a deal of bulk.

many people dont realize, that up until 99 or 2000 the substances nandralona and stanozolic werent even on the NBA's banned substances list, so it was legal for them to take it by the league guidelines.............................does that answer your question?

Top Bottom