Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 Shampoo

New Bottle, same great product

N2 Shampoo
1297.jpg

I love the new bottle. Good to have

The idea was to give you guys something cool and original to keep in your shower. Every one of my friends has the unoriginal Axe stuff in their shower, and we all thought it would make you all happy if we gave you guys a cool looking bottle to keep in your shower, from a grassroot Bodybuilding and Fitness brand like ours. Nothing generic about that, you may have the only bottle in your state!

-BRR

what happened to the emu oil in the ingredients? unless im mistaken. and why is it watery compared to the original but more expensive

what happened to the emu oil in the ingredients? unless im mistaken. and why is it watery compared to the original but more expensive

The Emu oil is in the formula as always has, we made a mistake at the printers and in some bottles the label did not have the name in it, but that has been fixed now the next bottles people get from us should say "Emu Oil" in the ingredients, again that was typo at the printers and not intentional or sneaky.

We have been playing around with different consistencies mostly for smell and feel - the main ingredients which is the Emu oil and Caffeine are always in there no matter the color or thickness of the carrier. That can vary from batch to batch as we refine the process and formula.

The Shampoo is great and gets awesome reviews from everybody that uses it, please give it a try and see how you like it!

cool yea def will look good in the shower.I know this is kinda out there but any chance of having this smell turned into a car air freshner

Top Bottom