Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Weekend Plans, What are Yours?

ksharp01 said:
oh no....thong panties...yes
thong bathing suit or natural...no way.
my friends hubby is a bit a perv.
Truth be know, my friend is pretty big and I don't even know if she is gonna wear a suit so I don't know if I should at all....I have a whole piece I could go with but those tan lines suck...so I have a dilemma

I've been thinking about buying a one piece myself they have some cute ones in victoria secret.

They are really glamous looking ; and maybe I would not feel so slutty when I see children. lol

cindylou said:
I've been thinking about buying a one piece myself they have some cute ones in victoria secret.

They are really glamous looking ; and maybe I would not feel so slutty when I see children. lol

One piece bathing suits are against the law in FL, unless you are over 50 or weigh more than 175.

cindylou said:

mine is oh so cute....it looks like a super short mini.
a suit underneath and the outside looks kinda like a dress..tube top style that ties around neck and your butt cheeks do so but ever so slighty. Very cute.

redguru said:
One piece bathing suits are against the law in FL, unless you are over 50 or weigh more than 175.

and bikini's shouldn't even be made past a size 6 or 8!!!

I hate one pieces but sometimes they are a must. Like going to the waterslides or tubing if not you end up with no suit. :qt:

redguru said:

LOL.

I have not worn one yet. They make them look really nice in the Victoria's Secret catalog

Im' just thinking of modest dressing around kids. Last summer was my first summer around some kids and it was the first time I started to think about modesty.

ksharp01 said:
mine is oh so cute....it looks like a super short mini.
a suit underneath and the outside looks kinda like a dress..tube top style that ties around neck and your butt cheeks do so but ever so slighty. Very cute.

cute.

DId you buy it online?

ksharp01 said:
oh no....thong panties...yes
thong bathing suit or natural...no way.
my friends hubby is a bit a perv.
Truth be know, my friend is pretty big and I don't even know if she is gonna wear a suit so I don't know if I should at all....I have a whole piece I could go with but those tan lines suck...so I have a dilemma

Must have pics of your trip including said pink butt under a thong.

redguru said:
Must have pics of your trip including said pink butt under a thong.
I will be bringing a disposable camara so it will take me a few to get them developed. Not sure if I'll be posting any of me though...consider the fact that I'm getting up at 1:30, so the hair will be pulled back, visor to keep sun out and no make up. Can't be pretty.
I'll have to see.

javaguru said:
That's right. :nerd:
Dude your a gamer? What army do you got? In 40k I've got ork and imperial, I used to have chaos nurgle but I sold em. Post up some pics of your mini's.
I've got some crazy conversions. I had a bad ass nurgle predator and terminator.

Top Bottom