Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Weekend Plans, What are Yours?

jh1 said:
LOL @ Smooch Her...

That shit will get you arrested.

That's the best move you got? Fuck.. Bro... come on.
dude half of picking up girls is knowing when to pick your moment

Ive walked through a dancefloor, got eye contact from a girl, held it, walked up to her in a beeline, and then just kissed her

you CAN sit there and demonstrate that youre a good guy this that blee blee blee bla bla bla and make her like you on a few different levels which means shes going to be attracted long term etc etc, but at the end of the day, when you have mad sexual attraction like that, fuck the dialogue and just kiss her. she'll be like WOW for the next 10 years

i used to be a mad collector of telephone numbers. id go out and get 5 numbers a night from hot chicks. after a while, with a pile of numbers 3 feet high, i was like "this isnt efficient, theres too many of them, i need 3 clones and a personal assistant to do it this way" so you learn to calibrate properly and just do stuff on the day. on the minute. that level of attraction, hold out your hand, she will walk up to you and take it, spin her around and kiss her. THEN say hello :)

GoldenDelicious said:
dude half of picking up girls is knowing when to pick your moment

Ive walked through a dancefloor, got eye contact from a girl, held it, walked up to her in a beeline, and then just kissed her

you CAN sit there and demonstrate that youre a good guy this that blee blee blee bla bla bla and make her like you on a few different levels which means shes going to be attracted long term etc etc, but at the end of the day, when you have mad sexual attraction like that, fuck the dialogue and just kiss her. she'll be like WOW for the next 10 years

i used to be a mad collector of telephone numbers. id go out and get 5 numbers a night from hot chicks. after a while, with a pile of numbers 3 feet high, i was like "this isnt efficient, theres too many of them, i need 3 clones and a personal assistant to do it this way" so you learn to calibrate properly and just do stuff on the day. on the minute. that level of attraction, hold out your hand, she will walk up to you and take it, spin her around and kiss her. THEN say hello :)

very very ballsy homey......i'd like to see that theory in action. that's a pro move for sure. an amateur will go to jail

calveless wonder said:
very very ballsy homey......i'd like to see that theory in action. that's a pro move for sure. an amateur will go to jail
walking up and kissing someone isnt an offense. theres probably a couple hundred little signals you give out non verbally before you actually make contact with a person physically that counts as "dialogue"

i used to have a lot of trouble getting women until i understood something fundamental....sometimes, you just have to shut. the fuck. up. lol

I'm going to be fat and jolly, which includes sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, oh yeah, and sleeping.

digimon7068 said:
heck. . .i just went ahead and got two of 'em :)

68a3gxg.jpg
lol classy pic, in a public restroom with employees washin hands...looked too swole in the mirror to pass up a camera phone picture?

calveless wonder said:
My quickest pick up was from hi to pulling off her clothes.....it was a house party.

GoldenDelicious said:
walking up and kissing someone isnt an offense. theres probably a couple hundred little signals you give out non verbally before you actually make contact with a person physically that counts as "dialogue"

i used to have a lot of trouble getting women until i understood something fundamental....sometimes, you just have to shut. the fuck. up. lol
uuuuuuummmmmmmmm...you do realize that you only get away with that b/c of your looks, right? The average guy would get a BEAT DOWN. No shit, I would beat a guy's ass for that.

I did have a girl do that to me in a club once. She just walked up to me and laid one on me...lol. I didn't know what to do. Hitting her didn't seem appropriate.

heatherrae said:
uuuuuuummmmmmmmm...you do realize that you only get away with that b/c of your looks, right? The average guy would get a BEAT DOWN. No shit, I would beat a guy's ass for that.

I did have a girl do that to me in a club once. She just walked up to me and laid one on me...lol. I didn't know what to do. Hitting her didn't seem appropriate.
listen here you, just coz you hae one X chromosome more than me dont mean youre more qualified to talk about human behaviour

i dont have a phD in pickupology, but i go out with some seriously twisted people and have seen all sorts of insane bullshit happen

maybe you should have a chat to stringbean about the time he finished having sex with a girl and his friend bursts in naked and puts his dick in her mouth

examples of said insane things i have had in the past month:

walking in on a couple having sex in a living room, the guy looks over at me and flashes a big grin, she kinda maneuvers to flash her privates (i was fucking mortified. it was a 3some invitation. i had no idea what to do. what the fuck are you supposed to do? so i said "heeeeeey what happening?" calm as you like followed by "anyone want a cheezel?" which is a type of savorysnack we fat bastard australians eat, that i happened to be munching out on, and threw some at the happy couple, leaving cheese smudge marks on naked bodies. mortification factor: 9.5/10)

seen a guy walk over to a girl he didnt know, kiss her, and get a to give him a handjob within maybe 2 minutes in plain view in the club complex (mortification factor: 8/10)

seen a guy try to pick a girl up in a nightclub while 2 other women he had already picked up looked on, and discuss who he would go home with if he failed/decided against picking up the new one (mortification factor 7/10)

watched and giggled as a guy took 3 independent girls on a date. at once. who didnt know each other. (giggle factor: 8/10)

witnessed 2 guys offering to sell phone numbers/swap girls with one another (ill trade you anne and britney for maria)

seen a pair of guys walk over to a hot as hell girl, one of them kisses her (within....15 seconds?) turns his back, looks around 15 seconds later, and the other guy is kissing her

these guys arent special looking. some are okay, maybe 7? out of 10 TOPS.

the female brain works differently. its actually quite fucking retarded, from a logical point of view.

im not even going to mention the twisted shit ive heard of but not seen, and know is true

oh. im included in one or more of the above stories lol

Top Bottom