Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Weekend Plans, What are Yours?

mountain muscle said:
Java, your new name is javageek.
Tyson and Snoop say grrr.

BTW my 75 necro can destroy your armies.
I forgot, I have about sixty necron warriors, 30 immortals, two necron lords and six destroyers, the old metal ones.

Last edited:
Angel said:
I am going in a little while to take my kids to the zoo...Havent been to the zoo since I was a kid, smurf mentioned it last week so I am going to go today
yay!!! takepics!

You guys will have LOTS of fun. The kids will love it

Smurfy said:
yay!!! takepics!

You guys will have LOTS of fun. The kids will love it
It was great, and the kids loved it..Of course I love animals so when I saw a few of them I felt really upset that they were stuck in the "cages"..There were these 2 beautiful cougars stuck together in this area that I felt was not large enough and all they kept doing was pacing back and forth.How depressing their lives must be...
I forgot to take the camera complete piss me off..I had all I could do to turn around and come home because I forgot the directions. Lol.
With 3 kids and myself I have a hard enough time remembering to bring diapers let alone a camera :rolleyes:

My Death Guard; Some the pictures didn't turn out so great.
Deathguard_06.jpg

Deathguard_05.jpg

Deathguard_04.jpg

Deathguard_03.jpg

Deathguard_02.jpg

Deathguard_01.jpg

jh1 said:
What the hell do you do with those things?

Seriously.
It's pretty fun bro, if you're into strategy or war games at all.
You get a table, about the size of a pingpong table and set it up with model trees, ruins, or what ever. You pick out your army go kick some ass. There are rules for movement, shooting, armor an all that.

Top Bottom