Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Weekend Plans, What are Yours?

jestro said:
Dude your a gamer? What army do you got? In 40k I've got ork and imperial, I used to have chaos nurgle but I sold em. Post up some pics of your mini's.
I've got some crazy conversions. I had a bad ass nurgle predator and terminator.
I purchased rogue trader back in 1990...been playing ever since. I have Space Marines(Ultramarines,Dark Angels,Blood Angels) Chaos, Orks,IG(Steel Legion, can field an entire reinforced mechanized company). I'll post some pics later..lol.

javaguru said:
I purchased rogue trader back in 1990...been playing ever since. I have Space Marines(Ultramarines,Dark Angels,Blood Angels) Chaos, Orks,IG(Steel Legion, can field an entire reinforced mechanized company). I'll post some pics later..lol.
Sweet. I started with rogue trader too. I can't remember the year, but it was probably around 1990. They changed the rules a little to often for me. I haven't played or collected for bout 8 years. Here are some quick pics from my "newest" army. I've got a million grunts too, I'm not one of those people who fields all tanks.
5x63b87.jpg

4uopy7c.jpg

4qzk615.jpg

6ap2t6c.jpg

I've also got a good sized ork and chaos epic army, and a khorne fantasy army.

jestro said:
Sweet. I started with rogue trader too. I can't remember the year, but it was probably around 1990. They changed the rules a little to often for me. I haven't played or collected for bout 8 years. Here are some quick pics from my "newest" army. I've got a million grunts too, I'm not one of those people who fields all tanks.

Holy fuck. :worried: :worried: :worried:

jestro said:

I actually prefer infantry based armies. That's why I like the death guard and I have about 150 steel legion models. I can field SIGH.
I love Epic, it's a much better rules system and more fun IMO but not a lot of people play the game. I have massive epic armies. I also field Chaos in WHFB, DoW, Empire, Ogre Kingdoms, Khemri, and VC.

I am going in a little while to take my kids to the zoo...Havent been to the zoo since I was a kid, smurf mentioned it last week so I am going to go today

Angel said:
I am going in a little while to take my kids to the zoo...Havent been to the zoo since I was a kid, smurf mentioned it last week so I am going to go today

You live with an animal... why go to the zoo to see them?

Top Bottom