Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My life ends on Monday

LiveFastDieHard

On monday I am being sentenced for my crimes...Im guilty of Possession with intent to deliver of 1lb of pot and 1 count of possesion of oxycodone....the DA's "deal" is 10months in jail...I have a clean record except for an underage drinking so I think thats a little steep...so im pleading to the judge and letting him make the sentence....Ive been accepted to WVU and I've had a full time job for over 2 years..hopefully he takes this into account

Good luck bor. :Chef: :tuc:

Or it begins on Monday, if the Judge see's fit to suspend your sentence you will feel like you have been reborn. Good Luck to you Bro.

what doesnt kill you will only make you stronger. nothing ends monday. life continues monday.

get big in prison and come out of it a smarter dealer, or just give it up alltogether

What state are you in? Why can't you plead not guilty and select jury trial? Ask "If i had all the money in the world -- what would i choose?"

don't let justice fuck you over just cuz you have crappy or non-existent lawyers.

is there anyway you can come back here and let us know how it goes or is like u dont get to pass go and have to go straight to jail?

i seriously hope the best in this situation. sounds like u were just tryin to make a little side shcarole and got fucked. def dont seem like the type that should be in there.

good luck dude.

there is no getting big in county jail..the DA is a huge asshole and even tho I would request state he will send me to county were u arent allowed to do sit ups, pushups or have any kind of weights...the work release is full so all i would be doing is literally sitting on my ass doing nothing for my sentence...im in Pennsylvania by the way

well taking responsiblity for what you did is a start but dont say that your life ends on monday its just a turning point besides you were caught with the items werent you?
I wish you the best of luck in your ordeal seriously.

Top Bottom